Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 06:03 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, a better day forecast after heavy showers yesterday.... hope they are right for a change....

I'm hoping to get the hedge clipped for the final time this year before heading over to mow my Mum's lawns if it stays dry and oh, curry for lunch yum yum ...

Enjoy your day folks..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:22 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning all.

I'm a poor sleeper and a few days ago I ordered some Badgers sleep balm on recommendation from someone else. It came yesterday. I couldn't wait to try it last night but it did nothing for me at all. I've been awake on & off since 5.00am and considering I didn't settle down to sleep till 00.30 that's not good...
Ah well - what works for one doesn't have to work for another. In desperation I'll try anything!!

Later this morning Tony & I are going to see out grandsons new baby, Harry. Then home for lunch & I have my aqua fit class this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:24 AM

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Its lovely and sunny here this morning.

We have now done our final cut on the Privet Hedge, thank god.

Going over to my MIL's flat this morning to clear a lot of things out of the flat now that she is in the Care Home for good, then we need to get a House Clearance to get rid of the rest of the stuff.

I am making my first Homemade Chicken Red Thai Curry today, that should be fun, I have strict instructions from a Chef, a Thai Lady.

Have a nice day all.
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:30 AM

Good morning Barry and all those who come later, cloudy here and rain due later on, Not long now before all the xmas music starts in the shops. shudder!.

anyway have a nice day folks wherever you are !
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:31 AM

Oops morning ladies sorry you were not there when I started my post....men are slow eh !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:32 AM

Have a good day all!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 07:57 AM

Good morning all

Not a work day so a bit of a lie in. Nice waking up to the light

Bit sad this morning. Jessica rabbit, a wee wild rabbit I've hand reard after her mum and siblings were killed, was for the vets this morning but she's gone awol

She had spent the day hiding under the slide but when we went to catch her she was gone She went awol before for a few days but came home. I've a feeling this time she won't In a way I'm glad as she was never born for a life of captivity and she's big enough now to survive, but she had a bad eye which really needs sorting

I've looked for her this morning under her favorite bushes but all I've found is a hole under the fence.

Hope everyone has a good day and let's hope it's a dry one
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 08:21 AM

Morning all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny start but threats of high winds later.

I need to try to put some fence supports in, it is not my fence but my neighbour's and her son was going to repair it but hasn't . I can see it disappearing if we have a strong wind. It nearly went last spring and I saved it by tethering it to my pyracantha bush with wire.

Enjoy your day...
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning from sunny Warwickshire. I think I will take the chance and strip my bed with the hope of putting the washing out today. I must stay around as I am expecting delivery of a disability scooter, between 9 am and 5 pm! I am hoping this will give me back my independence to be able to walk my dog each day. I chose an all terrain model so that it can cope with gravel and grass.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top