Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 05:36 PM

Not Today Thank You

Well! Ill be blowed!!

On my browser 'Opera', each time I log on a 3x 3 inch message comes up on the top right hand corner unsolicited. Obliviously i do not reply

Depicted there is a semi-naked women there asking blatantly if I want to F... her .No! certainly not..There is no x to delete this message.
She then asks if i want to F...her this way and that way and the other way. No definitely not
I have no desire to F....any one thank you.
It simply will no delete from my PC, so I have deleted Opera which contained all my favourites.

I'm using Firefox now which does not have this unwanted message.

I do have security as well as Add blocker.

Disgusted { Not from Tumbridge Wells}
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Re: Not Today Thank You

Ive been getting the same but by Email ,and its to an email i only have used for buying online and Church .mind boggling

Not Bothered from Midlands
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 05:44 PM

I use Safari and Firefox and don't ever get any messages like that! No wonder you are disgusted.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I use Safari and Firefox and don't ever get any messages like that! No wonder you are disgusted.
Yes Leia.

If my grandsons saw it, they would think Grandma was deranged ..probably have a good laugh as well.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

17-09-2017, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Ive been getting the same but by Email ,and its to an email i only have used for buying online and Church .mind boggling

Not Bothered from Midlands
I too get some on -line Eliza but not quite as bad.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 05:57 PM

Change to Google Chrome and set it as you default Azure.
Much faster than those old webs browsers.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Azure, I don't get those! I usually get something l may have put in a search for, its vacuum cleaners at the moment, or sometimes, Polish/ Russian brides?
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Azure, I don't get those! I usually get something l may have put in a search for, its vacuum cleaners at the moment, or sometimes, Polish/ Russian brides?
Are you looking for a Polish or Russian bride Artangel?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 06:14 PM

I dont get any ads pop up as ive got ad blocker and I use chrome
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 06:15 PM

Try the Pale Moon browser - it's from the same stable as Firefox but is a lot sleeker and has plenty of add-ons even though it can use the same add-ons like anti Adware as FF.

I've started using this because every time FF is updated, the add-ons stop working.

http://www.palemoon.org/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top