Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 10:21 PM

Re: McDonalds cleanliness and hygiene???

Yes it is a filthy mess and needs clearing up.

But who makes this mess ?

It is the customers who behave like animals, probably drunk and drug taking, and throw everything on the floor, expecting the staff to clean up after them
Goodness knows what the state of the Toilets are like.

I never go in fast food eating places even if they are clean.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 04:44 AM

I go to Maccas occasionally with the Seniors Club (for the free coffee if nothing else) but I have never seen one that is anything less than spotless.

Personally I do not put my waste wrappings,cups etc in the bin I always leave them on the table so they have to employ a youngster to clean up. I rarely get as far as the car park before someone is busily wiping the table and disposing of the rubbish.

Their food is pretty awful but their customer service is excellent.

On the downside my house is a Big Mac away from the local Maccas so I sometimes have to pick up wrappers dropped by their less civicly minded customers.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 06:16 AM

Hi

McDonald's is not my choice of eatery.

They do have very good Coffee and clean loos, so ideal on a long drive.

The littlies love them,so pretend Grandad takes them once a Month.

It is good fun.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 06:42 AM

Macdonalds is a meeting place for me and 2 of my friends as it's central for us all. We never eat there, we just have coffee with our catch up.

I remember the first time I ever went to a MDs, it was when the chain first opened one in the Lake District, I bought a burger and when I bit into it it was raw in the middle. I have never eaten one since as it put me off for life.

Saying all that I have never seen a dirty MacDs, they have a young chap going round cleaning up after people in the one my friends and I regularly go to.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 06:49 AM

I visit McDonalds rarely, perhaps once every 3 months - the one near me is clean.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top