Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 11:12 PM

What is the matter with some humans

A couple of weeks ago, there was a little Shetland pony in his field not far from me.
This pony was badly injured by being stabbed 14 times, and sexually abused as well.
Some bloke was seen running away without any trousers on!! So far, he hasn't been caught.

With a lot of expensive veterinary treatment and nursing, this pony has survived her ordeal - just about, but will she ever trust again?

Then tonight on the news, another deranged human being decided to pour acid over an 8 month old foal's head and face, burning both eyes out - then dumping him, blind, on the roadside.
Did anyone see this on the news tonight?

We keep hearing of increasing acid attacks now, but this is the first I've heard of it being used on an animal.
No doubt now, the publicity will give other sick creeps ideas too.

What is the matter with these people? I truly, truly cannot comprehend how they think. This kind of evil is totally beyond me.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 11:17 PM

Re: What is the matter with some humans

There really are some weird, nasty people about.
I saw the foal on the news, they've put fish skin over his face, I hope he gets better, did they save his eyes?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
There really are some weird, nasty people about.
I saw the foal on the news, they've put fish skin over his face, I hope he gets better, did they save his eyes?

Yes, that's the one I was on about Tess.
I don't know if they can save his eyes or not, I didn't hear them say anything else about his sight.
Evil enough at any age, but a wee foal ..... what a pity the mother didn't kick their heads in.
It makes me so very angry.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 12:22 AM

It's just sick what some humans are capable of. I have to turn away from stories of animal cruelty.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 03:21 AM

Mups my heart feels sick at cruelty.
I think these people if caught should be put down .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:48 AM

They call this foal Cinders and she is eating and seems fairly relaxed with her handler. They used fish skin to cover her wounds because they used it on lions that were hurt in a fire and it seemed to ease their pain and speed their healing. I am sure there are many thousands of people who are wishing Cinders well.

Throwing acid, at any creature, is an appalling thing to do. If I ruled the world my punishment for this would be to pour some acid over the culprits hand .......that way they would know how much pain it causes and the scarring would leave them with a constant reminder of what suffering they have caused
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:53 AM

I couldn't read the story of the burnt foal. It would sicken and sadden me. Just seeing the headline was too much.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A couple of weeks ago, there was a little Shetland pony in his field not far from me.
This pony was badly injured by being stabbed 14 times, and sexually abused as well.
Some bloke was seen running away without any trousers on!! So far, he hasn't been caught.

With a lot of expensive veterinary treatment and nursing, this pony has survived her ordeal - just about, but will she ever trust again?

Then tonight on the news, another deranged human being decided to pour acid over an 8 month old foal's head and face, burning both eyes out - then dumping him, blind, on the roadside.
Did anyone see this on the news tonight?

We keep hearing of increasing acid attacks now, but this is the first I've heard of it being used on an animal.
No doubt now, the publicity will give other sick creeps ideas too.

What is the matter with these people? I truly, truly cannot comprehend how they think. This kind of evil is totally beyond me.
Like you Mups, I cannot understand what goes through their heads. I'm not sure that evil covers it. They must have some sort of mental problem surely.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Like you Mups, I cannot understand what goes through their heads. I'm not sure that evil covers it. They must have some sort of mental problem surely.
LD Please don't give them an excuse for doing it by saying they have mental problems....THEY DON'T

They may lack intelligence, but they know that throwing acid on creatures causes pain, or even death.... sadly they have been dragged up to have no care for others or animals and that is why I would like them to experience the horror of what they have done to others, by pouring a little acid on their hands.

Too many criminals are using the "mental problems" excuse , but only in the hope that the punishment will be lighter.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
LD Please don't give them an excuse for doing it by saying they have mental problems....THEY DON'T

They may lack intelligence, but they know that throwing acid on creatures causes pain, or even death.... sadly they have been dragged up to have no care for others or animals and that is why I would like them to experience the horror of what they have done to others, by pouring a little acid on their hands.

Too many criminals are using the "mental problems" excuse , but only in the hope that the punishment will be lighter.
I do agree with you. I suppose I am thinking out loud.

I'm finding it difficult to explain what I mean Twink. I know a lot of crime is often passed off as a mental problem but I don't really mean that. I suppose I just can't comprehend how someone could be so evil and I'm trying to find another reason. But I can't.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to inflict such injuries on an animal, I cannot get my head in that place to understand their thought process.

I hope they are caught but I don't suppose much will happen to them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top