Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:46 PM

Kitten trouble

Hard at work on my laptop last night when I heard a strange sound behind the settee, but thought nothing of it.

When it persisted, I thought I should have a look.

One of our two new kittens, Pumpkin (Marge's choice of names, BTW), 'dealing with' a kitchen towel roll.

I should have told her off, but I fell about laughing at her expression: "What you looking at?"

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kitten in trouble 1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	5854   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kitten in trouble 2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	5855  
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:49 PM

Re: Kitten trouble

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Hard at work on my laptop last night when I heard a strange sound behind the settee, but thought nothing of it.

When it persisted, I thought I should have a look.

One of our two new kittens, Pumpkin (Marge's choice of names, BTW), 'dealing with' a kitchen towel roll.

I should have told her off, but I fell about laughing at her expression: "What you looking at?"

I can well imagine you laughing, how can anyone be cross with that face lol
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:52 PM

Aww that's adorable JBR, that kitty had fun
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:04 PM

Yes, after I had stopped laughing I decided not to tidy up the mess.

I wanted to see Marge's face when she got in!

She laughed too.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:04 PM

I have the same trouble with our dog and tissues,if theres a tissue within his reach he will have it in shreds within seconds ,then look at me as if to say " well it was good fun and within my reach" I just cant tell him off.How can you ,they are having such fun
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:13 PM

Pumpkin is telling you not to waste your money on buying cat toys, these kitchen rolls are much more fun
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Pumpkin is telling you not to waste your money on buying cat toys, these kitchen rolls are much more fun
Very true. When they were too young to go outside, I made them a scratching post with one or two things attached for them to chase (I avoid spending money whenever possible).

They still play with it when it's raining.

Otherwise, they're almost always outside chasing flies...
when they're not eating and sleeping.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:21 PM

Great pictures JBR. Made me laugh too.

(Our Olivia loves to rip up the newspaper so we always save yesterday's for her. I don't think she can read the date on it).
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:58 PM

Holly always seems to be able to get a toilet roll. I usually leave it on the side of the bath, behind a thin cardboard box (don’t ask!). If I forget, it is on my bath lift. Within her reach! Try to catch her? Gawd no, she shoots off. If I’m not paying attention it, too, ends up in shreds. But you’re right, they are entertaining.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 10:23 PM

Such a beautiful kitten

I never tell Arthur off for shredding the loo roll either

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top