Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 06:53 PM

Blaming the EU

H?i

Here we go again, blaming the EU.

We set our Red Lines, that means no more Galileo and the loss of all our Military Surveillance Satellites.

Entirely our decision , nothing to do with the EU.

We are also whinging about the 320,000 internet .eu registrations we will have to pay to change.

Time for our Politicians to stand up and take responsibility for their actions.

The sooner we are out the better, they will have nobody else to blame then.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 09:09 AM

Re: Blaming the EU

So this is just a big psychological experiment to see if our politicians will behave in a different way after we leave? I can give you the abstract of that now.

If we leave in the way some people banging extreme-brexit war drums would like, then I can predict those shouting the loudest now will disappear in a puff of foul-smelling smoke to some house in the country (or maybe in mainland Europe) never to be heard of again. We will see photos of them in shorts and flip flops drinking artisan coffee in some corner caff.

So there will be no accountability by those who lead us into this shambles, just as Cameron swiftly disappeared when he realised what he'd done.

Those guilty of charging like a bull into this have no idea of the complexities and are pie in the sky thinkers who live in the clouds.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top