Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 07:55 PM

Earrings

I was looking for some "big" earrings to wear for a change as I'm going through a "Hippy" faze, could only find one of each my favourite ones so I gave up.
Do you wear them?
Do you have pierced ears?
Do you wear them all the time or just for special occasions?
Have you got a favourite pair of earrings?
Do you think they make people look more attractive?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 08:15 PM

Re: Earrings

I love earrings and wear them all the time. I have small gold studs for swimming etc - but love big hoops and dangly ones when going out.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 08:18 PM

I have had pierced ears since I was a teenager, I used to always wear earrings but very rarely in the past few years.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 08:20 PM

I like to wear earrings but I always end up losing one of them! I think earrings look really nice and can finish an outfit off with a matching necklace perfectly.

My ears are pierced, in fact I've got them done twice so I wear a stud on top and then a small dangler on the bottom. I'm not really into big Bet Lynch danglers myself as they get on my nerves swinging from my ears
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 08:23 PM

I love earings, I wear them most of thetime. i usually wear danglers, but not too long
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:26 PM

I never had the guts to have my ears pierced when I was younger, I had a fear of needles for many, many years - not helped by my bully brother taking the mick out of me!

I used to wear clip-ons years ago, but haven't even worn them for yonks now. I don't really go anywhere that warrants looking 'dressy' nowadays.

I do like pretty earings though, just not something that figures much in my own life.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I never had the guts to have my ears pierced when I was younger, I had a fear of needles for many, many years - not helped by my bully brother taking the mick out of me!

I used to wear clip-ons years ago, but haven't even worn them for yonks now. I don't really go anywhere that warrants looking 'dressy' nowadays.

I do like pretty earings though, just not something that figures much in my life.
I didn't have my ears pierced until I was in my 40's, my schoolgirl daughter persuaded me and came with me when I had them done
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 07:23 AM

I love earrings - don't feel dressed without them. From studs to elegant dangly ones, I love them all. Had to have my ears pierced because I have such small earlobes that clip-ons just wouldn't stay put - was always losing one - never both - odd that! Had the little devils pierced, learned how to make earrings - and never looked back.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 07:36 AM

I had my ears pierced more than once but they went peculiar each time even though I followed the rules on looking after them so now I just use clip ons. I have loads of them but I always seem to lose one of a pair probably talking on the phone...I take one off and then lose it

I love ear rings
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 07:58 AM

Yes I love earrings. I don't wear them when sitting indoors but always put them on when going out.

I have loads of different Stud earrings also a few small danglers.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top