Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:12 PM

Corbyn Mourns Paedophile

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/12/homel...spice-7709213/

"The Labour leader left a floral tribute to the man, writing: ‘This should never have happened."

!

For those still uninitiated on the over sensationalised term "homelessness" oft used by duplicitous Looney Labour, this article highlights what I have been saying to many on here. These people ARE NOT homeless. They either CHOOSE to live on the streets or are unable to conduct themselves when given shared accommodation.

In this case the man had been known to homeless charities since 2008.

"He stayed at Connection homeless shelter in central London until 11 February and was then offered a place to stay at a winter shelter ran by Glass Door in Wandsworth."

These people ARE being given accommodation but they simply choose not to use it.

Why?

DRUGS

plain and simple

SPICE is a real problem, a massive problem. It turns many users psychotic and therefoe very violent. I have witnessed this first hand during my time volunteering for a support centre last year when another volunteer was attacked and had his teeth smashed by a spice user off his head.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:34 PM

Re: Corbyn Mourns Paedophile

Originally Posted by Realist ->
https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/12/homel...spice-7709213/

"The Labour leader left a floral tribute to the man, writing: ‘This should never have happened."

!

For those still uninitiated on the over sensationalised term "homelessness" oft used by duplicitous Looney Labour, this article highlights what I have been saying to many on here. These people ARE NOT homeless. They either CHOOSE to live on the streets or are unable to conduct themselves when given shared accommodation.

In this case the man had been known to homeless charities since 2008.

"He stayed at Connection homeless shelter in central London until 11 February and was then offered a place to stay at a winter shelter ran by Glass Door in Wandsworth."

These people ARE being given accommodation but they simply choose not to use it.

Why?

DRUGS

plain and simple

SPICE is a real problem, a massive problem. It turns many users psychotic and therefoe very violent. I have witnessed this first hand during my time volunteering for a support centre last year when another volunteer was attacked and had his teeth smashed by a spice user off his head.
I can't mourn the loss of a mucky paeodophile however he died.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:45 PM

Hi

He had been deported and reentered.

Speaks volumes of our Border Control.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:22 PM

I really am staggered.
Anyone who thinks Corby is fit to be PM must be completely retarded.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:45 PM

Where does it say that Corbyn knew anything of the man's history?
It seems that if he'd put this tribute to a different homeless person there would have been no story apart from the fact he was showing compassion for a homeless person who died of cold.

I shall wait for someone to twist my words...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 07:19 PM

Dreadful way to die even so.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Where does it say that Corbyn knew anything of the man's history?
It seems that if he'd put this tribute to a different homeless person there would have been no story apart from the fact he was showing compassion for a homeless person who died of cold.

I shall wait for someone to twist my words...
Tess dear, Corbyn is leader of the opposition and surrounded by an army of media pundits and speech advisors and the like.

He's not going to do anything without first making sure what it is and what risks are involved.

He will I'm sure have been told exactly who that person was.

Clearly there is no media publicity to be had if this has been a nobody. Doing it with a paedophile makes sure it hits the news. Just like sitting in a rail carriage to make a story about the train services when there were plenty of seats available (notwithstanding his poxy excuse that he wanted 2 seats together).

The man is a duplicitous cad who jumps on any and every band wagon to get publicity and garner votes. Totally unelectable.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-07-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Dreadful way to die even so.
But it's an even more dreadful way to live.

The problem we have is the plethora of drugs.

It won't go away until the government use their available military forces to take on the drug manufacturers once and for all.

Drugs and especially ones like SPICE put us ALL at risk. For some people spice just makes them sleepy and lethargic. For others it create psychotic periods where they see everyone as a threat and hallucinate and may end up seriously harming other people, innocent people.

I'd say right now Spice is out of control. It's a low level drug, easily available, is sprinkled in roll-up cigarettes and smoked. Really dangerous for us all.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Tess dear, Corbyn is leader of the opposition and surrounded by an army of media pundits and speech advisors and the like.

He's not going to do anything without first making sure what it is and what risks are involved.

He will I'm sure have been told exactly who that person was.

Clearly there is no media publicity to be had if this has been a nobody. Doing it with a paedophile makes sure it hits the news. Just like sitting in a rail carriage to make a story about the train services when there were plenty of seats available (notwithstanding his poxy excuse that he wanted 2 seats together).

The man is a duplicitous cad who jumps on any and every band wagon to get publicity and garner votes. Totally unelectable.
More lies and fake news regurgitated over and over again. Why don't you go out lizard hunting?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 09:51 PM

Compassion is dead.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top