Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:13 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone,

It came really dark and humid last night - then - a couple of really feeble flashes of sheet lightning - and it headed off to the coast. We were supposed to have rain but it never arrived.

Today is due to be cooler but humid and cloudy. I am off to Selby with friends - not sure why Selby - no doubt all will be revealed.

Have a fun day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:21 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning Tabbles, enjoy your day out in Selby, a place I've always wanted to visit...

Good morning all, wall to wall blue sky here at the moment but supposed to be cloudier and cooler later...

A walk in the forest with the dogs first thing before the normal Tuesday hoover and mop chores, then I'll be cooking a curry for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:27 AM

Selby used to be a really pretty thriving place. Now it is very much a 'depressed' area - scruffy streets with every second shop boarded up. Has an interesting little market on Mondays.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 06:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's still uncomfortably hot here. I woke at 6.00am in a sweat so decided to get up.

We've got a man coming to do us a damp survey this morning.

I've got an aqua fit class this afternoon and out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 07:28 AM

Morning all.

I think it was the worst night ever last night with heat, I was just wringing wet on top of the bed, its still very hot now.

Off to make an appointment this morning at the GP, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:00 AM

Morning all

Bit cooler here this morning.

Work beckons, won't be the same anymore now my supervisor has been dismissed, she made my working day so much easier. Sometimes there is no justice

After work i.m off to my dads then i.m meeting pals for tea and a catch up.

Enjoy your day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning all a much fresher day here after the heavy rain we had yesterday afternoon.

I might start the packing for our holiday next week but there always seems to be a hurdle in the way at the moment.

Enjoy your day everyone. ⛅️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone a fresher start to the day .

I hope to wash some paintwork now it is cooler and easier to work. My knee is playing up and very painful so getting up and down a stepladder should be fun.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 10:29 AM

Good Morning everyone
We have clouds today.
Still hot but maybe some rain?
Have a lovely day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 11:24 AM

Good morning all.
I have had my nose in a book so the morning is fast disappearing. It's a Ken Follett called Triple. I'm just over half way through but there are a couple of sewing jobs to do. Well maybe later.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top