Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 01:00 PM

Growing Older

What is Old?

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Choose one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN. A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You are cautioned to slow down by.... the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to wee

Please feel free to add some more
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 06:03 PM

Re: Growing Older

Some crackers there Kate, not that I recognise any of them personally of course....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 08:18 PM

They are brilliant CC, I got a great laugh, thanks. I might use the Alligator shoes one on the wife when she gets out of the bath, don't get me wrong, she's a lovely Woman, but by God she has terrible feet.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 08:48 PM

Bless her. I have really nasty feet too but then they have carried this nastybody around for years so I can't be too hard on them and they do stop the legs fraying at the ends.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

09-06-2011, 02:04 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... They are brilliant Cookiecate .Ta for posting

Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 05:59 AM

those are really good, thanks!
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 05:08 PM

Very true --Here's another--When buying new shoes priority is comfort before fashion.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

22-06-2011, 05:15 PM

I wonder how we over fifties can still walk. First we folded our toes up so they could fit into winkle pickers and then tottered about on those stilletos or cubed heeled sandals of the 80s my poor old feet have given up the ghost and I have to have a wider fitting now!!!!!!!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I wonder how we over fifties can still walk. First we folded our toes up so they could fit into winkle pickers and then tottered about on those stilletos or cubed heeled sandals of the 80s my poor old feet have given up the ghost and I have to have a wider fitting now!!!!!!!!!
I can remember saving up for ages for my first pair of cuban heeled winkle pickers, then overnight our border collie pup promptly chewed the point clean off the right one.. I was heartbroken, and I still haven't fully recovered, although he probably did my feet a big favour.......
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 06:29 PM

Oh how I longed for a pair of beetle crushers then winkle pickers, all my friends at school had them. Not allowed, no way! I had to wear horrible clodoppy black heavy lace ups. Today my feet are perfect, look good and no trouble with them at all (thank you Dad). My daughter-in-law is a beautician and she's told me of the state of some peoples' feet, especially the young ones.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top