Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 04:30 PM

Re: I am a nasty person.

Originally Posted by carol ->
I was in a foul mood this morning - It was about 6.30 am and I was fast asleep when Tony woke me up by pulling the bed clothes.
Was he also fast asleep when he did it?

Anybody else have little fits of temper?
My wife sometimes (seldom) pulls at my bed clothes by mistake, thinking they are her own but I never get angry. I am in love with my wife.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I rarely lose my temper .......
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 04:36 PM

I am quite a patient person, but pulling my cover off me and throwing my pillows on the floor, might lead to a Pillow Fight!!

I do get angry sometimes with Hubby, but it passes over within miniutes.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I am quite a patient person, but pulling my cover off me and throwing my pillows on the floor, might lead to a Pillow Fight!!

I do get angry sometimes with Hubby, but it passes over within miniutes.
Now youre talking Susie lol FIGHTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 05:00 PM

...... We've cuddled and made up now.
I suspect that is exactly why you did it.

The wicked wiles of women
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 05:53 PM

I'm normally fairly laid back, I don't have tantrums, I leave those to Mr Clumsy, but there was one morning when Mr C was going to work, 4 a.m. and for some reason he decided I would like a bacon sandwich (he said I had asked him for one, but he either imagined it or I was dreaming). So he came upstairs with the sandwich, shook me to wake me and as quick as a flash up came my arm and smacked him in the face, bacon sandwich sort of flew across the room. Needless to say he has never brought me breakfast in bed since
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I'm normally fairly laid back, I don't have tantrums, I leave those to Mr Clumsy, but there was one morning when Mr C was going to work, 4 a.m. and for some reason he decided I would like a bacon sandwich (he said I had asked him for one, but he either imagined it or I was dreaming). So he came upstairs with the sandwich, shook me to wake me and as quick as a flash up came my arm and smacked him in the face, bacon sandwich sort of flew across the room. Needless to say he has never brought me breakfast in bed since
Oh Clumsy, what a waste of a bacon sandwich.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 06:39 PM

I was in a foul mood this morning - It was about 6.30 am and I was fast asleep when Tony woke me up by pulling the bed clothes.
Once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep - I was so mad at him I jumped out of bed, pulled all the covers off him and threw his pillows on the floor!

I know you're going to think I'm awful now and I know I am really. Sometimes I just can't help myself...

PS - We've cuddled and made up now.
That makes me a Saint in real life, then I knew that anyway

Now giving it more thought, I just wonder how pleasant some self proclaimed wonderful people on forums really are in real life
kingfisher
New Member!
Canada
kingfisher is male 

14-01-2016, 02:32 AM

Once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep - I was so mad at him I jumped out of bed, pulled all the covers off him and threw his pillows on the floor!

I know you're going to think I'm awful now and I know I am really. Sometimes I just can't help myself...

PS - We've cuddled and made up now.
That's nice.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh Clumsy, what a waste of a bacon sandwich.
i was thinking the same

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top