Join for free
Page 864 of 1676 « First < 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 914 964 1364 > Last »
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 02:35 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Ah,but MY naked flesh is what you can merely DREAM of...smooth [except for the scars],succulent [if you like the taste of sweat] pliable [it fits right across all my titanium bits] and QUIVERING at the thought of you being close...GRRR!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 02:38 PM

he's mine ; he's mine leave him alone spittie and Jem and of course SP - I think I can do something for this man that only a man can do!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 02:40 PM

AWWWWW....you teasing little TINKER,you! Je suis a-quiver...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 03:36 PM

yes it's what ya quivers I'm after!! - no don't worry laddie - bring it over here and tell me when it all went wrong??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 04:02 PM

Nice tale of innocent school days Sweetie. It would appear you had happy school days, I’m glad to hear that.
Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you are duly compensated.

I couldn’t stand school, hated going, they were the worse days of my younger life, sadistic power mad school masters who enjoyed whacking children with leathers and canes, throwing heavy wooden backed dusters at kids heads and belittling them in front of the class, if it were today they’d all be locked up. No, my schooldays were not the happiest days of my life, thankfully I was able to put all that behind me forever. I did however have a happy childhood barring the school bit, we had nothing, but that didn’t stop us having fun.

The boys are back in town, ain’t it a breath of fresh air when the pair of them embrace each other across the airwaves, you’d never guess it, but actually they are very fond of one another.

Try this little thought before you lose your rag with someone you really care for.

In the course of a life there are things we regret
Leaving someone you love sad and upset
Yes I’ve been there, done it and seen it
Then saying it was wrong and I didn’t mean it.

But all is not lost and you can still make amends
Life is too short for the parting of friends
Too soon they are no longer with us and are gone for good
How you wish you had made up, that time when you could.

(Jem 2018)

I came across a word I never used before, well it’s not known to me but it is to you edumacated lot of eggheads.
I was watching Hercule Poirot on TV visiting a lady prisoner in her prison cell, she was innocent but refused to answer any police questions “You know how that will be CONSTRUED madam?” says Poirot by way of advice.
I don’t understand the word Construed, the master in school never told us about that one, that’s why I never used it, sure isn’t it bad enough being conned without being screwed at the same time, God have they no mercy.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

28-07-2018, 06:23 PM

Jem,m'main man-to 'construe' something means 'to theoretically construct the most likely situation,disregarding favour toward evidence merely spoken/given under duress/forcibly put forward. I.E; one can 'construe' the solar system took several million years to achieve it's current status and stability,regardless of any 'evidence' proffered-often robustly-by those of Creationist conviction. Same thing with the Flat Earth Society...the truth of watching a vessel sail over the horizon means you can CONSTRUE the planet has curvature....again,flying in the face of seemingly irrevocable [to them] evidence that the World is a disc. Ergo;to 'construe' something,is to put all/any evidence together,then accept the 'construction' it puts together as the most plausible,if not actually definite,situation as viewed by any non-affiliated sentience. See? it's that simple.
[er...well it would be if anyone ELSE explained it....sorry,mate]
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:22 PM

Glad you found the story Jem.
I will continue on that theme another day.
Your schooldays
Makes me think of Tom Browns school days
That leads me on to say that I do find it amusing that Eton college still dresses in bygone days uniform, well not a uniform but Victorian mode of dress.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 08:57 PM

I'm so glad, Mother Earth is moisturising herself.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:06 PM

But, playin havoc with my Bricks.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-07-2018, 09:09 PM

did you construe that spitty from the raindrops keep fallin on ya head feeling? - time for a song perhaps.

Page 864 of 1676 « First < 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 914 964 1364 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top