Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2013, 10:37 PM

Re: Why write new threads

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I don't care if they're new or old, keep posting chums, it's what gets some of us out of bed in the morning, old threads are new to newcomers & the new thread topics just keep coming thank goodness.
Well said Robert Junior.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 06:29 AM

Kal - I dont see how Pats was 'singled' out at all !
No one referred to 'older threads' with her, just the Good morning one - which can be easily ignored if not to your liking ......
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Kal - I dont see how Pats was 'singled' out at all !
No one referred to 'older threads' with her, just the Good morning one - which can be easily ignored if not to your liking ......
In my opinion she was Pats on this particular discussion. Another post had stated pretty much the same thing with no reaction. The name of the thread isn't important - the thread itself is about repeat threads and the fact that she mentioned the Good Morning one specifically doesn't matter. She's as entitled to her opinion as anyone else.

I do agree though - if a thread isn't to your liking then stay out of it and that goes for those who also said they don't like threads appearing that have already been done.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 09:44 AM

I can only speak for myself - the 'good morning thread' was the one in question ......
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 12:46 PM

Well, if I'm considering putting up a topic for discussion I must admit that I don't go searching thru' old threads to see if something similar has posted previously, I don't want to read thru' a hundred posts to get to the last POV. if it's been done recently and I missed it then as Meg says ...a mod will merge the thread in question
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-09-2013, 12:53 PM

Agree with that .... 'cos it makes sense !
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I have noticed there are frequent contretemps involving yourself and PatsCG.
Yes I know...strange really because she did say she had me on here ignore list...but she obviously didn't mean it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-09-2013, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Yes I know...strange really because she did say she had me on here ignore list...but she obviously didn't mean it.
You were - for a couple of weeks .....
Can always put you back there ......
Pats
Lincolnshire

05-09-2013, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by pats cg ->
you were - for a couple of weeks .....
Can always put you back there ......

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top