Join for free
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 11:24 PM

Re: Watching the royal wedding.

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I loved the wedding. Didn't get up at 4am tho. I saw the hot spots on Fox News and a Canadian Channel. She looks so beautiful and he looked like a happy little puppy dog. I hope things work out well for them.

All my friends watched it, some even dressed for the occasion with tea in a fine china cup, etc. I watched it in bed in my nightie with my coffee in a china mug.......
Hi ya honey...I certainly did dress for the occasion and stayed up from 2 AM...because I thought I may fall asleep and miss something. And, whilst sipping Earl Grey Tea from a Royal Albert cup and saucer, managed to add my version of a "fascinator" to the moment. I loved every minute, from beginning to end of The Royal Wedding...and wish the happy couple all the best.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi ya honey...I certainly did dress for the occasion and stayed up from 2 AM...because I thought I may fall asleep and miss something. And, whilst sipping Earl Grey Tea from a Royal Albert cup and saucer, managed to add my version of a "fascinator" to the moment. I loved every minute, from beginning to end of The Royal Wedding...and wish the happy couple all the best.
Way to go Filly.....that is that English blood you got running through your veins....
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Way to go Filly.....that is that English blood you got running through your veins....
I know eh, I just can't help myself...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 02:45 AM

Like this? This is how one guy came home to find his wife watching the event.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:03 AM

Don't you people in the colonies have video recorders?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Lazy woman.

She should have been tidying up that room. Look at the state of it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Lazy woman.

She should have been tidying up that room. Look at the state of it.
She probably had a husband to do that!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:32 AM

On u tube-bad lip reading at the royal wedding-very funny.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
On u tube-bad lip reading at the royal wedding-very funny.
I saw that yesterday, very funny.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Either she's reliving the fond memories of her own wedding or the husband hasn't bought her any more clothes since their big day.

Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top