Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 07:59 PM

Re: todays purchase

That’s really impressive realspeed. You definitely know what you are doing. I love how accurate you made your greenhouse. It’s a perfect fit which must have taken great persistence.
You clearly live in a milder climate than I do.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 08:21 AM

Deviation if I may RS - I bought a greenhouse in kit form in the Seventies when we moved into a new house, as our garden was a rectangle of grass. It was a money saver, as we grew dozens of plants for the newly cut out beds.

Some years later, my secretary said she wanted to buy a green house, and as mine was unused by that time, I sold it to her for £45. Her husband came round and removed the glass and clips, then we lowered the alu frame over my car, securing it on the front and rear bumpers. I then drove it half a mile to her house with her husband in front of me, in case the Fuzz appeared.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 09:55 AM

I was talking to a pal in the West Midlands where we used to live, and he has this huge polytunnel it is that big you can easily double the height of a man and so long you almost have to shout. Well the storm ripped off about 15/20 ft off the top and it is going to cost him a small fortune to replace it. In the meantime he has done a patch repair .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top