Join for free
Page 37 of 72 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 06:33 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Yorkshire

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a trip to Knaresbourgh soon, I may get a couple of hours fishing in while I am there, just like old times.
I almost moved to knaresborough once swims, to one of the houses by the river, it was a lovely little house with a garden right to the river bank. Unfortunately I discovered it was in a flood area so I didn't move there but when I drive past I do regret it. it has never flooded since

Enjoy your fishing trip, nice meals at The Guy Fawkes Inn or the Tiger inn if you are looking for a pub meal both just outside knaresborough but close by
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:46 AM

The perfect man.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	4173  
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 10:25 AM

JBR....

Mrs Fox is telling me all the time that she's glad I didn't come from any other county.....She also says that I remind her of the sea.....'Rough and roving' I ask....

No...."You make me sick".....she said...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 10:03 PM

Yorkshire medical terms.

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	4741  
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 12:30 AM

Not really worthy of a thread for itself but did anyone see the news item about the Banksy mural on a Hull bridge last weekend? It was swiftly graffiti-d.
What was even more of a surprise was when I noticed on the national news that my neighbour directly across the road from me was there to clean it off. An overnight "hero" apparently!

Anymore Yorkshire news folks? This thread's a little slim right now
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-01-2018, 12:58 AM

Yes, you're right, Floydy.
I'd like to see more going on here, especially as we have quite a number of Yorkies on Old Fogeys' Forum.

I visit a 'Landscapes of Yorkshire' forum on Facebook, on which people are regularly posting photographs - some absolutely brilliant - of Yorkshire locations.

I had thought that if I copied some on here, again perhaps on a regular basis, that might be of interest to us and might even appeal to lesser beings from outside of Yorkshire!

I'm not sure, though, whether this might contravene some forum rules.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Good morning Yorkies l wish you all a good day
All quiet in my bit of Yorkshire right now a bit too quiet to be honest I'm wondering when we will see some sunshine...So fed up of dark morning's!

Nope I didn't see the news item Floydy but good on your neighbour as you say a local hero

Go for it JBR we need something to cheer us up these dark morning's
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-01-2018, 11:19 AM

OK. Here goes. If I'm contravening some rules, I'm sure I'll soon find out.

Kildale Falls

Name:	Kildale Falls.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	5038  
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, you're right, Floydy.
I'd like to see more going on here, especially as we have quite a number of Yorkies on Old Fogeys' Forum.

I visit a 'Landscapes of Yorkshire' forum on Facebook, on which people are regularly posting photographs - some absolutely brilliant - of Yorkshire locations.

I had thought that if I copied some on here, again perhaps on a regular basis, that might be of interest to us and might even appeal to lesser beings from outside of Yorkshire!

I'm not sure, though, whether this might contravene some forum rules.
Hi bud.
From my side, I don't think there's anything wrong in reprinting general photos from another forum mate, as long as there are no names attached etc. The waterfall in your other post is a great example of this and I'm sure other members will post similar photos.
I'll have to think of some things to write about myself
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

30-01-2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Yorkies l wish you all a good day
All quiet in my bit of Yorkshire right now a bit too quiet to be honest I'm wondering when we will see some sunshine...So fed up of dark morning's!

Nope I didn't see the news item Floydy but good on your neighbour as you say a local hero

Go for it JBR we need something to cheer us up these dark morning's
Hi Summer
Yes, it's getting cold again isn't it? Can't wait for Easter and Spring to come along.

Page 37 of 72 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top