Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:06 PM

Tattoos

Just watching a programme on TV where everyone is getting a tattoo. Why do you think so many people are wanting tattoos these days? I.ve nothing against tattoos and it's entirely up to the individual what they do with their bodies, it just makes me wonder why so many people want their bodies covered in ink like a whole sleeve or even faces covered. I wouldn't have a tattoo coz i.m too soft and don't do pain very well lol
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:08 PM

Re: Tattoos

I am not keen on them. As the skin gets older, they look awful
There is a guy in my area, he is covered in them! Even on his face
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:22 PM

I think tattoos are ghastly, especially if they are visible.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:34 PM

I dont like tatoos, but believe everyone has a right to have free choice. Having said that, I am biased as a member of my family is a tatooist. She is a young woman who set up her parlour (in a hardressers) a year ago. She is so busy that she is booked three months in advance and next month is taking on a new member of staff. There is money in providing what the customers want. I might also add, she is a very talented artist.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:37 PM

People who have highly visible tattoos, like ones on the face, are sometimes turned down for white collar jobs!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:41 PM

Everyone to their own. Personally I like what I call nice Tattoos, and not ones that seem to run into each other and cover so much. I like to see space around the tattoo and to be able to see it properly. I waited for years before I got my two as they had to be just right. I have both in Celtic Art Form. A humming bird and a swan. Both are beautiful in my eyes and I'm very pleased with them. I can have them covered if I like as they are on each arm........Now waiting for the bithchy comments to arrive.

CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:45 PM

Both of my grandsons have several quite large tattoos, but they are not visible. One is a lawyer, so obviously his tattoos are hidden beneath his suit, shirt and tie.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:49 PM

Whilst not for me, even though me and mr missy always say we will get one each one day, I do think there is some really talented work out there

And I've been known to admire a fit young body with a sleeve on more then one occasion

Roxy, love the swan. Very tasteful and well done
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:50 PM

One of my friends daughters has them, she has a rose vine that goes from her ankle to her hip. I love that one but am not too keen on the ones on her arms as there are too many IMO and it's hard to see what's what..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

18-03-2018, 03:53 PM

Being at the Pool 5/6 times a week I get to see some cracking Tattoos, one guy has some beautiful ones and we often arrive at the Jacuzzi at the same time and he must think I'm so rude as I often stare at his Tattoos they are beautiful and his artist sure knew what he/she was doing..

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top