Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Re: Tattoos

I am sorry but l hate tattoos! I wonder how many people, now regret having them done?

My daughter’s ex boyfriend is a tattooist, a sought after talented artist, he makes a bomb!

Not once did he try and make her have a tattoo.... Thank Goodness!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 07:50 PM

My husband has a very small tatto on his hand, a relic from his days as a sea cadet. His dad was not at all happy about it and tattooed his backside 😂

Youngest daughter has a Celtic tattoo on the base of her spine and her married surname on the side of her left foot. My eldest daughter has a flower on the outside of her right foot.

Two of my grandsons both have full sleeve tattoos.

Many, many people have them and there seems to be no downturn in the popularity of them.

The only mark that I have is a scar from a c-section, now that is ugly 😂
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Absolutely! There are certain things I wouldn't tolerate and that is one of them.
How utterly pathetic.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
How utterly pathetic.
Why? A tattoo would be ghastly, my husband would feel the same if I had one. But as that is never going to happen, there is no problem.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 08:04 PM

Absolutely! There are certain things I wouldn't tolerate and that is one of them.

To be honest I quite shocked at you saying that as I honestly read you as someone who sees past such things as looks

Everything you promised to each other on your wedding day can hinge on a tattoo?
mesco m
manchester

18-03-2018, 08:14 PM

Very shallow and intolerant, in my opinion.
Doesn't say a lot for the marriage either, to let a tattoo come between them.

Perhaps it comes from her parents intolerant upbringing.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
To be honest I quite shocked at you saying that as I honestly read you as someone who sees past such things as looks

Everything you promised to each other on your wedding day can hinge on a tattoo?
I can't stand the things, nor can my husband, so there is no problem, only the unintelligent get tattoos, imo. I prize my husband's intelligence, which is why I married him. He married me because I was different to any other girl he had come across.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 01:46 PM

My Husband doesn't like Tattoo's and would never have one done, but he didn't stop me from having one.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 01:55 PM

I can't stand the things, nor can my husband, so there is no problem, only the unintelligent get tattoos, imo. I prize my husband's intelligence, which is why I married him. He married me because I was different to any other girl he had come across.
My grandson's partner has a lot of tattoos and has her own salon. She is so "unintelligent" that she started her own business a year ago and is so busy that she is expanding next month and taking on staff to cope with the work load. How "unintelligent" is that?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 02:13 PM

I wouldn't have a tattoo myself particularly on my aged skin but I think some tattoos can look ok .

One of my niece's has a small dolphin on her back her sister a discrete flower and I like those.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top