Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:04 PM

Re: Other platforms..

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm a regular FB user. I am a member of a couple of closed groups to do with something personal to me and post in those groups a lot. I'm such a big fb user that when I don't post for a couple of days I get messages from people asking if I'm ok I sometimes wonder if I get on peoples nerves on there but I don't think I'll ever stop
We all luvs ya Lion Queen
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:15 PM

I am on Facebook, have been for several years now. But my account is locked down so only contacts can see anything on my page. Also, like a few others I'm in a few closed groups on the site..
Not interested in Twitter..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 06:21 PM

I have a Twitter account but don't use it any longer. The hate and bile posted on it from all shades of political beliefs was doing my head in. Even the comedy shows I used to follow (HIGNFY, News Quiz etc.) were guilty of far left-wing ranting. Maybe because they are BBC shows?
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 03:05 PM

I opened a FB a/c because someone i met wanted us to talk on it. It never lasted long and i didn't like the idea of information about me being on the Internet, so i closed it down. Never used twitter or any other social network. I read about blogging as a possible way i could earn money, i started a couple of blogs but never got into it. They're still there, i may go back and start again when i have the time.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 03:08 PM

On FB and Twitter I never disclose my given name.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 03:53 PM

I am on Facebook under my given name, but no more information than that, no address nor town. I do not do Twitter, absolutely no interest in it. However, through Fb I am in contact with friends from fifty years ago.

I also put my now deceased mother in touch with someone with whom she'd had no contact for 80 years. Until her death three months ago, they wrote and phoned each other regularly, which they both enjoyed. Had it not been for Fb that friendship would have been lost forever.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Does anyone on here use fb or Twitter or Snapchat or Instagram or Whatsapp or blogging????
I use Facebook, love it for keeping in touch with family, friends and I started a family group where we post old photos.

Instagram I use a lot as I enjoy photography.

Twitter I use just for news, local and national but I rarely tweet myself.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 05:30 PM

I am on FB, with my own name, mainly to keep in touch with friends/family home & abroad, also to keep up with stuff happening locally, it was useful during the bad weather to know what the roads were like etc. I also play a lot of the games on FB. I am addicted to them.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am on FB, with my own name, mainly to keep in touch with friends/family home & abroad, also to keep up with stuff happening locally, it was useful during the bad weather to know what the roads were like etc. I also play a lot of the games on FB. I am addicted to them.
Me too . I play word games and hidden object games. It keeps my brain active.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Me too . I play word games and hidden object games. It keeps my brain active.
I am addicted to Candy Crush, Candy Soda & Candy Jelly & Alpha Betty, but my favourite is Angry Birds. I also play Blossom Blast, such a pretty game, Bubble Witch, Snoopy & others, but not as often.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top