Join for free
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 05:33 PM

Re: Shirtless Men....A Good Or A Bad Look?!!

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Surely if it the procreation of the species depended on it they could just avert their eyes from your shirtless chest and ... lower their gaze?

Would that help?
Hi

Not unless they had a high powered microscope.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
When Keith Richards was asked back in 1997 how he felt when that brazen hussy Princess Diana died, he replied "I didn't even know the chick!"
Perfect!
I remember that quote Floydy. Excellent!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 03:04 AM

deleted.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I remember that quote Floydy. Excellent!
Wish I'd never quoted it on here now I'm in the doghouse again
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:52 AM

Emjay! Another look carried off very well. This is quite a handsome look for you.

Swimfeeders, we are given siblings if for no other reason than to keep our feet firmly on the ground and our egos in check .

In my humble opionion, the three greatest inventions, as well as the reason for the human population explosion just might be clothing, soap, and indoor plumbing.

Each gave us reason to look at each other, shrug, and say, "Well, your not so bad I suppose," and get on with the busines of procreation.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Emjay! Another look carried off very well. This is quite a handsome look for you.

Swimfeeders, we are given siblings if for no other reason than to keep our feet firmly on the ground and our egos in check .

In my humble opionion, the three greatest inventions, as well as the reason for the human population explosion just might be clothing, soap, and indoor plumbing.

Each gave us reason to look at each other, shrug, and say, "Well, your not so bad I suppose," and get on with the busines of procreation.

And there's me thinking it was for our amusement!!!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Like it. Why is it I can attract these (yes I am going to say it at my peril) birds from so far away. Maybe the UK ‘chicks’ know me better. (Going to hide under the stairs now.)
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 03:03 PM

Just seen a man walk past in shorts and a T shirt.

Mad? Or just showing us all how tough he is?

I think that could of been my postman..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
I think that could of been my postman..
Ah, mad and lost.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 06:26 PM

Ah, mad and lost.

They ve worn their shorts all year.....Yes Longdogs....Bxxxxy Mad , Me thinks ...

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top