Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Franbern
London
Franbern is female  Franbern has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 04:30 PM

Re: Urine Infection

It is very, very important to keep on drinking - preferably plain water. At least a glassful every hour or so. This can help to flush out the infection, but in any case without it you can quickly become dehydrated and that can lead to confusion, dizziness and even fainting.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:24 PM

So Ruthio are you saying you'd take this given it says can be used as a Household Cleanser lol ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
So Ruthio are you saying you'd take this given it says can be used as a Household Cleanser lol ?
Yep, pure inside and out!!

Seriously, read the label and the reviews
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Yep, pure inside and out!!

Seriously, read the label and the reviews

I've bought things from Higher Nature before now, but not the Grapefruit though.
It was actually a homeopathic vet who recommended Higher Nature products to me.

I have a feeling they don't advise or suggest products anymore though do they, ruthio?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've bought things from Higher Nature before now, but not the Grapefruit though.
It was actually a homeopathic vet who recommended Higher Nature products to me.

I have a feeling they don't advise or suggest products anymore though do they, ruthio?
Dont know Mups Im afraid, dont go to a homeopath.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Dont know Mups Im afraid, dont go to a homeopath.

No no no, I meant I don't think Higher Nature advise and suggest products any more - not the vet! Lol.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:48 PM

Deylon...I believe what you're speaking of is what we call a urinary tract infection...so, please stick with the antibiotics...and be safe.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:56 PM

Thanks for all the lovely wishes and advice unfortunately as I take warfarin I am not allowed to take either cranberry juice or grapefruit,although I know goth are good.I will see what the lung nurse has to say in the morning ,then if she cant help I will go to Drs
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-02-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Thanks for all the lovely wishes and advice unfortunately as I take warfarin I am not allowed to take either cranberry juice or grapefruit,although I know goth are good.I will see what the lung nurse has to say in the morning ,then if she cant help I will go to Drs

Good gal. Get some help a.s.a.p.
You don't want it to spread to the kidneys too.
If you go to the docs, don't forget to take a sample with you to save time.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 08:25 PM

Dont know what happened to the nurse who was due to visit me today but no one came,I rang my Drs surgery to ask what happened ,no one knows anything about a nurse visiting me,so I rang our health authority,as I have had some visits from them before,again no one knows anything.Trouble is I dont know who rang me last week,I just got a phone call to say she was a nurse and would it be convenient for her to visit me Monday26th to see about my breathing.So tomorrow I will try to get into my Drs re this urine infection and will ask then about who was coming to see me today

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top