Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 02:04 AM

Re: Have The Canadians Well And Truly Landed?!

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
THERE YOU ARE !!!
Yes I was thrilled to see your hair.
Shall I start a thread?
I値l start one by tomorrow. That ok?
I知 so glad you remembered.
Perhaps you can start it in General Chat where we are now?

I am anxious to see your hair again....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 02:18 AM

Put the thread in general chat?
Ok give me a bit to put it together and I値l start my first thread here.
I知 excited to see your hair.
I have a bit of a hair fettish
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 02:25 AM

Well, I have to say.....this was a fun thread to drop in on tonight...Thank you....

If you come to Canada, beware of the coyotes, black bears, wolves, grizzlies, wild dogs, bed bugs, bison, artic hare, bobcat, little brown bats, lynx, reindeer, moose, mountain lion, mule deer, caribou, gray wolf, red fox, lemming, meddow mice, moose, mountain lion, mule deer, musk ox, muskrat, polar bear, porcupine, city rat, prairie dog, prong horn,
CANADA LYNX. This mostly nocturnal animal looks like an adorable household cat with a twist..
MOOSE. Immortalized by Rocky and Bullwinkle, the moose is part of the deer family. ...
WOLVERINE. ...
BELUGA WHALE. ...
BIGHORN SHEEP. ...
CANADA GOOSE. ...
BEAVERS.
squirrels, racoons, coywolfs, cockroaches, hornets by the millions, along with their counterparts the bumble bee, and the yellow jacket....

Are you sure you want to come? We do have maple syrup tho
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-03-2018, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Put the thread in general chat?
Ok give me a bit to put it together and I値l start my first thread here.
I知 excited to see your hair.
I have a bit of a hair fettish
Yes, because this is the section I will be posting in now...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Well, I have to say.....this was a fun thread to drop in on tonight...Thank you....

If you come to Canada, beware of the coyotes, black bears, wolves, grizzlies, wild dogs, bed bugs, bison, artic hare, bobcat, little brown bats, lynx, reindeer, moose, mountain lion, mule deer, caribou, gray wolf, red fox, lemming, meddow mice, moose, mountain lion, mule deer, musk ox, muskrat, polar bear, porcupine, city rat, prairie dog, prong horn,
CANADA LYNX. This mostly nocturnal animal looks like an adorable household cat with a twist..
MOOSE. Immortalized by Rocky and Bullwinkle, the moose is part of the deer family. ...
WOLVERINE. ...
BELUGA WHALE. ...
BIGHORN SHEEP. ...
CANADA GOOSE. ...
BEAVERS.
squirrels, racoons, coywolfs, cockroaches, hornets by the millions, along with their counterparts the bumble bee, and the yellow jacket....

Are you sure you want to come? We do have maple syrup tho

Oooohhh all those lovely venison and bear steaks !!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:25 PM

I did not know until l heard it at a quiz, that Canada is the second biggest country in the world! Russia being the biggest.

How impressive is that?
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:36 PM

Art, Canada is large but the population is not compared to the rest of the world.

Only a few cities have a population of over 2 million, Toronto and Montreal and perhaps Vancouver now.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-03-2018, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I did not know until l heard it at a quiz, that Canada is the second biggest country in the world! Russia being the biggest.

How impressive is that?
Art, you would be amazed at our far north. it is so beautiful...
the scenery, just takes your breath away.

Most of us (when we go out west coast to B.C.), we head north quite a ways, then head across and the northern ontario mountains are something else.

There is a special train ride across the top of Canada...I have always wanted to do. Maybe someday yet. I travelled a lot until I had cancer, then I stopped, but I am so much better now, so I can travel.

It's called The Rock Mountaineer

https://www.rockymountaineer.com/rou...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-03-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oooohhh all those lovely venison and bear steaks !!!
You really have to know how to cook them properly, or they are so tough Uncle Joe.....

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top