Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:10 AM

Swingeing benefit cuts (yet again!!!))

Once again the scumbag 'nasty party' are about to preside over yet more swingeing cuts to social security benefits to the detriment of thousands of claimants, and yet are reluctant to hand back more than £820,000 donations the scumbags have received from Russian oligarchs.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...d-poor-welfare
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:25 AM

Re: Swingeing benefit cuts (yet again!!!))

Another typical Tory attack on the poor that they were hoping to sneak through under cover of Brexit. Their ideology is the same as it always been, grind the workers into the ground and exploit them to the maximum to pay for handouts to their buddies and supporters.

Well done everyone who is calling them out on it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Another typical Tory attack on the poor that they were hoping to sneak through under cover of Brexit. Their ideology is the same as it always been, grind the workers into the ground and exploit them to the maximum to pay for handouts to their buddies and supporters.

Hi

Nothing to do with Brexit at all.

The cuts will be offset for workers by the increase in NMW, which makes employers pay more and the increase in Personal Tax Allowance.

I have no issue with paying more Tax for those genuinely in need.

I have every issue paying more for those who choose not to work.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->

The barstewards have got to get up early in the day to catch me out darlin' I know them too well and am watching them like a hawk!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top