Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:13 PM

Re: Would you like to know?

No I would not , thank you very much.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:15 PM

Oh gawd!...what next ...I'm ready and willing....take Me now...I can't wait....(oops.must stop reading romantic novels.)..beam Me up Scotty.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I dont want to know the date, however, having had cancer and just before my surgery I made sure that everything was up-to-date. The house, the cupboards and all my paperwork. I have kept it that way. All paperwork is in order with a list of everything necessary to wind up my affairs, including account numbers, passwords etc. My solicitor knows where it is all kept. I make sure every night that clothes are neatly folded, dirty washing in the machine and the house tidy.
CeeCee, I did exactly the same before my cancer operations. Congratulations on beating the "Big C", may I ask how many years you have been cancer free? They say if it is 5 years, you are in very good shape....
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
CeeCee, I did exactly the same before my cancer operations. Congratulations on beating the "Big C", may I ask how many years you have been cancer free? They say if it is 5 years, you are in very good shape....
I had my first bowel cancer forty years ago and remained cancer free until two years ago, when I was diagnosed with it again. They said there was no connection to the previous cancer. At least this time, I did not have two tiny children to worry about.

Recent cancer scans/tests show that I am currently clear.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:06 PM

Absobloodynot. Who wants to know that? That's terrible thing to want to know.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

I have a ton of paperwork sitting here, needing to get done and I keep putting it off. I would get that done.

What about you? Would you like to know?
Yes i'd like to know, and if i knew it was tomorrow, i wouldn't bother spending my final day getting paperwork sorted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 10:32 PM

No way would I want to know thanks.
It would spoil the time I do have left.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I had my first bowel cancer forty years ago and remained cancer free until two years ago, when I was diagnosed with it again. They said there was no connection to the previous cancer. At least this time, I did not have two tiny children to worry about.

Recent cancer scans/tests show that I am currently clear.
I am really pleased to hear you are currently clear. One bout of cancer in a lifetime is enough but oh my goodness, twice?? Doesn't bear thinking about, you are so brave. May the doctors and God help you stay in the clear
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 10:39 PM

Wouldn't bother me knowing ... we all have to go on the great conveyor belt sooner or later .. up or down.

I think most folk have an idea in their own minds how long they've got or if they'll make real old bones or not. (accidents aside).

I'd be amazed if I was still about in 10 or 15 years time.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 10:42 PM

Don't matter when, more importantly "Where".

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top