Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Re: The Despicable Donald Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssment-stories
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 12:35 PM

This was to be expected, he truly is and always was a 'hands on' (however inappropriate) businessman/politician. With any luck these constant negatives in the press and mass media will impact badly on his campaign and he will crawl away somewhere after the November election, never to be heard of again.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
This was to be expected, he truly is and always was a 'hands on' (however inappropriate) businessman/politician. With any luck these constant negatives in the press and mass media will impact badly on his campaign and he will crawl away somewhere after the November election, never to be heard of again.
One hopes so, here in the UK I reckon he would be standing trial for inappropriately touching woman, which he has boasted about, and for which there is evidence.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
One hopes so, here in the UK I reckon he would be standing trial for inappropriately touching woman, which he has boasted about, and for which there is evidence.
I think I heard on the radio the White House are saying he could face charges. It's really sad USA seems only to have these two as their choice for president.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

13-10-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think I heard on the radio the White House are saying he could face charges. It's really sad USA seems only to have these two as their choice for president.
I agree.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 02:04 PM

Is it possible for Obama to stay on for third term under US law?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->

No, the Americans changed the law in 1940s following Roosevelt's fourth term so as to limit the number of terms a President can serve - that limit is Two terms.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

13-10-2016, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I wish!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 08:44 PM

I have no love for Donald Trump, but it makes me sick when some skank of a woman from years ago comes forward with these claims. Historical abusive Sex claims against women are usually the final nail in any politicians coffin. Trial by the media, again.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I have no love for Donald Trump, but it makes me sick when some skank of a woman from years ago comes forward with these claims. Historical abusive Sex claims against women are usually the final nail in any politicians coffin. Trial by the media, again.
You know, that had crossed my mind too. Dirty tricks are quite prevalent in the world of politics and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump's opponents hadn't gone round persuading some willing people to start issuing unsubstantiated accusations.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top