Join for free
Page 3 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:57 PM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Should we just leave it alone....stop interfering in other cultures?
How much good does a bit of marching outside Embassy's really do?
None at all... but my method would work!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
None at all... but my method would work!
I'm sure it would.......the thought has put me off my curried meatballs
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The vast majority of Muslim Countries are not like that.

Unfortunately the Left Wing Luvvies support them all.

As such, in spite of their professed equality for women, they point blank refuse to differentiate.

I cannot get my head around the fact that Corbyn, Abbott and Harman see no issue with allowing Terrorists, women haters and abusers into the UK under the guise of Social Inclusion and Multiculturalism.

They can naff off as far as I am concerned.

The fact that I was born with dangly bits, a pure accident of life, in no way shape or form means that I am in in any way superior to women.
They are one huge pain in the backside, but can't be seen to be swapping sides no. Their whole career has been based on the Social Inclusion, Human Rights etc.

If someone doesn't get their act together quickly, and do something positive, as the clock ticks, it will be to late to turn it back.

There are plenty of peace loving Muslims, if we call them ethnic minorities, it's better but at the same time, the wrong bloody lot are now tramping across the fields of Europe and to my mind, this is a man made situation, and experiment, particularly when that Turkish geezer put out a call only a couple of months ago for all the Muslims in Europe to have more children.
Firstly, we need to make sure no more mosques are built and then ban praying in the streets.
We need to clarify our own laws so they know full well what we accept and what we don't. If they don't like it, then allow them in on as a visitor for a period of 6 weeks so they don't qualify for any benefits. They can say their hellos and then their fond farewells.
Those in high places will not march against anything like such, as they have no power to stop or change the rules of another faith.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:15 PM

This thread has been so enlightening, what a bunch of really nasties we have in here.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It certainly is in Muslim culture to beat women it's even written in the Koran .
Of course enlightened muslims don't thesame as any other enlightened people everywhere .
FGM may be cultural but beating women is right there in the Sharia Law .

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all have roots in the Old Testament, but this isn't about religion but power. Religion has always been used as an excuse to mete out cruelty in the pursuit of power over others. Radical Islam has simply rejected liberalism from the enlightenment and gone back to the religious interpretation we all had before.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:27 PM

Hi

In theory yes.

In reality we are not there.

We have Yazidis, Kurds and Alawites who hate the Radicals.

No problem to us and who can spot a Radical a mile off.

These are the ones who can he[p us, 20 or 30 thousand a year, many of them rape victims and their families.

Peanuts to us, and worth their weight in gold to identify the Radicals.

I have no issue with them.

We should not however let any others into the UK.

That is the difference between pragmatism and the Corbyn thing of allowing all in.

The Yazidis, Kurds and Alawites can spot a so called child straight away, I am fed up with 20 year old men posing as children.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:37 PM

Just a thought...were any of you on here intending to protest outside the Embassy?
Mind you it has been a tad chilly hasn't it?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:41 PM

What I really want to know is where do these rent a mob come from?
Always ready and able to bus off to somewhere to march .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Just a thought...were any of you on here intending to protest outside the Embassy?
Mind you it has been a tad chilly hasn't it?
Hell no.......I couldn't find my flask.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

11-02-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What I really want to know is where do these rent a mob come from?
Always ready and able to bus off to somewhere to march .
The Sun? Guardian?

Page 3 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top