Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 08:51 AM

Re: Home made insect spray

Most campers and caravanners use Avon skin so soft green moisturiser spray. Keeps all insects away and you get soft skin too.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 09:48 AM

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry the other day. Allotment friend gave me a load of conkers last year to distribute around the house and as my new bed is inaccessible to the back, because of the design and the unit beside and over it, I chucked a few through the gap. Checking with a torch I saw one of those horrible long legged spindly ones with the tiny body hanging on a web just inches above a conker! WTH??
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Didn't know whether to laugh or cry the other day. Allotment friend gave me a load of conkers last year to distribute around the house and as my new bed is inaccessible to the back, because of the design and the unit beside and over it, I chucked a few through the gap. Checking with a torch I saw one of those horrible long legged spindly ones with the tiny body hanging on a web just inches above a conker! WTH??
Hi Jazzi beware of conkers and Holly getting hold of them, they are toxic to dogs and can make them very ill.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top