Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 04:09 PM

Re: jerusalem

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I like debates,differing views,it is what makes life interesting.

Go online and see how many Senior Mossad Officers are completely against the present Israeli Government.
However we are not discussing the present Israeli government No government wants hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants mainly unskilled young males .
I can bet none of the senior Mossad Officiers will want unlimited Illegal immigration even if they don't agree with the government .
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
If it's the post I have seen, with all respect, I believe you took it totally out of context and misconstrued it and interpreted it in its worst possible light .. whereas it was a constructive thoughtful investigation of a perfectly acceptable alternative.
For discussion to flourish all views have their value.
Then I assume you are not referring to the post to which I am.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:57 PM

No Sally you got it right first time it was blatantly offensive .
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No Sally you got it right first time it was blatantly offensive .

Thank you.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Then I assume you are not referring to the post to which I am.
Possibly if you claim it has been removed but I have seen no remotely offensive views on here ... certainly none worth getting offended over.

Personally I prefer it when people address the post and dismantle it with logic rather than supressing productive free speech but we are all different in our preferred method of dealing with a view we disagree with.
SallyS
South East, UK

25-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Possibly if you claim it has been removed but I have seen no remotely offensive views on here ... certainly none worth getting offended over.

Personally I prefer it when people address the post and dismantle it with logic rather than supressing productive free speech but we are all different in our preferred method of dealing with a view we disagree with.

We all post differently and yes it was taken off.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
However we are not discussing the present Israeli government No government wants hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants mainly unskilled young males .
I can bet none of the senior Mossad Officiers will want unlimited Illegal immigration even if they don't agree with the government .
Sorry Swims I thought I was in UJs thread !
My bad,

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top