Join for free
kime777
New Member!
Australia
kime777 is female 

03-01-2018, 02:21 AM

Hi, from Australia

Living in Australia but my heart is in the UK. Looking to connect with like-minded people and if there is any women here that are looking to start an online business whether it is because you have nothing for retirement, recently lost your "job", wanting to supplement your retirement income, have more time for travel or spending with your grandkids then if I can help I would be happy to. It is what I do and what I love to do
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 02:44 AM

Re: Hi, from Australia

Originally Posted by kime777 ->
Living in Australia but my heart is in the UK. Looking to connect with like-minded people and if there is any women here that are looking to start an online business whether it is because you have nothing for retirement, recently lost your "job", wanting to supplement your retirement income, have more time for travel or spending with your grandkids then if I can help I would be happy to. It is what I do and what I love to do
Australia is a big place unlike where your heart is located; where is the rest of you living?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 08:09 AM

Hi Kim, welcome to our forum, we are a friendly bunch on here.
You might find someone on here who is looking for work.
Looking forward to your chats.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning Kim darlin' and welcome.

This might make you home sick:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we.../brighton.html
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:23 AM

Welcome to the forum Kime.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:25 AM

Welcome, Kim
I already work online, but also do volunteer work.
I come to the forum for a little fun.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 04:49 PM

Hi Kime, wishing you a very warm welcome to Over50's. We are a friendly bunch here, (so stay out of the Brexit discussion board )
Seriously, it's nice to have new members and look forward to your input on the discussion boards.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top