Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 02:37 AM

Re: The Ottoman Empire and Bedu

The real reason you raise the subjects is to have a really good bash at anyone who rattles your cage. You love it, and so do we , but it is becoming a bit of an obsession.
Considering you spent so much time in all the Arab lands and enjoyed living there so much, and rode camels, and smoked pipes, wined and dined and no doubt had some little Arab girl washing your dishes and scrubbing floors, why did you come back to this immigrant infested country, that has absolutely nothing to offer other than Muslims and ..more Muslims that are about to change our whole way of life ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 02:44 AM

Why do you want to rattle my cage ?
I don't bother rattling yours .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:57 AM

I must apologise for all the typos in my last post my iPad ran out of battery and the post timed out before I could edit them .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
The real reason you raise the subjects is to have a really good bash at anyone who rattles your cage. You love it, and so do we , but it is becoming a bit of an obsession.
Considering you spent so much time in all the Arab lands and enjoyed living there so much, and rode camels, and smoked pipes, wined and dined and no doubt had some little Arab girl washing your dishes and scrubbing floors, why did you come back to this immigrant infested country, that has absolutely nothing to offer other than Muslims and ..more Muslims that are about to change our whole way of life ?
Oh dear what a dreadful and totally untrue post full of BS as are many of your posts PD but this has to take the biscuit
It even makes me smile it is so much rubbish tinged with hmm A great big dollop of jealously.
I have only ever rode one camel ( in Petra -one has to support the local Bedouins there !)
I did however ride beautiful Arab horses to die for and feel incredibily privileged to have done so .
I bet you wished you had !
There are nopoor little Arab girls scrubbing floors in most of the Middle East they are not into that sort of things they tend to employ poor Pakistanis Philippinos or Egyptians often men to do that sort of thing .
I employed when I lived in the city ( I lived most of the time in the desert )a phillipino lady to do my ironing she cried when I left because jobs with kind considerate employers are hard to find.
I have never smoked not even a Hubble bubble !
Yes indeed I have wined and dined something wrong with that
Arab food is delicious !
I also worked as a volunteer for the UNHCHR it was wonderful experience and the people I met there mainly refugees from Iraq were wonderful people I learned far more from them than they from me.
I can back to this country because my husband retired and for other family reasons .
It's sad because many of the Muslims here are not like the ones I have known good people not hate filled with a massive grievance and dislike of the country they live in burning our flag etc of course these are the ones that get the attention .The majority I feel sure are not like this.
But then I tend not to judge people by their religion but as I find them .
Good people are good people wherever they are and whatever faith they follow .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 10:23 AM

The big problem is you've lived only among those in me that's what you judge all Muslims on. Our local imam is from Africa if you ask him about me he throws his hands in air and prays for all sides in the conflict. The predudice you claim Muslims have is in your own mind in this case.

The Sri Lankan community have their own problems they seem to take no interest in it either.

I asked the Pakistani lady I work with and she laughed at the idea she had a horse in the race, of course she feels sorry for the Palestinians but she has no hard feelings against Jewish people, Christians or anyone else. Only people she is in anyway having bad feelings about is daesh and the local groups that are menacing her village back home.

I think it's very odd to have lived so long on a region where you clearly hated most of the people, the worst kind of colonialists did that.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh dear what a dreadful and totally untrue post full of BS as are many of your posts PD but this has to take the biscuit
It even makes me smile it is so much rubbish tinged with hmm A great big dollop of jealously.
I have only ever rode one camel ( in Petra -one has to support the local Bedouins there !)
I did however ride beautiful Arab horses to die for and feel incredibily privileged to have done so .
I bet you wished you had !
There are nopoor little Arab girls scrubbing floors in most of the Middle East they are not into that sort of things they tend to employ poor Pakistanis Philippinos or Egyptians often men to do that sort of thing .
I employed when I lived in the city ( I lived most of the time in the desert )a phillipino lady to do my ironing she cried when I left because jobs with kind considerate employers are hard to find.
I have never smoked not even a Hubble bubble !
Yes indeed I have wined and dined something wrong with that
Arab food is delicious !
I also worked as a volunteer for the UNHCHR it was wonderful experience and the people I met there mainly refugees from Iraq were wonderful people I learned far more from them than they from me.
I can back to this country because my husband retired and for other family reasons .
It's sad because many of the Muslims here are not like the ones I have known good people not hate filled with a massive grievance and dislike of the country they live in burning our flag etc of course these are the ones that get the attention .The majority I feel sure are not like this.
But then I tend not to judge people by their religion but as I find them .
Good people are good people wherever they are and whatever faith they follow .
To consider that anyone should feel jealous of your tribal experiences, is probably the last straw that broke the camels back !
Anyhow, I would love you to tell us so much more about what you've done and where you've been, how you did it, because it's clear to me that you want to do a tiny bit of bragging (for some unknown reason) put your life history in the public domain, and inform the rest of us how very 'upmarket ' you consider yourself to be.
Now that's fine, but it's better not to hide behind the pretence and your knowledge of Muslims and Arabs in all negative forms, in an attempt of getting your story out for all to see .
Carry on McDuff, I'm sure we are all listening. We might even have some question for you once you have managed to release all those lovely stories that you are just dying to tell us .
Kissy, kissy, Muddy. XXX

Waiting in anticipation.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2018, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The big problem is you've lived only among those in me that's what you judge all Muslims on. Our local imam is from Africa if you ask him about me he throws his hands in air and prays for all sides in the conflict. The predudice you claim Muslims have is in your own mind in this case.
Sorry you are wrong too I lived 22 years in the Far East in an Islamic country

I think it's very odd to have lived so long on a region where you clearly hated most of the people, the worst kind of colonialists did that.
Wrong again I loved those people I still do .
You have a massive chip about hate don't you ?
You are always bringing it into conversation .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
To consider that anyone should feel jealous of your tribal experiences, is probably the last straw that broke the camels back !
Anyhow, I would love you to tell us so much more about what you've done and where you've been, how you did it, because it's clear to me that you want to do a tiny bit of bragging (for some unknown reason) put your life history in the public domain, and inform the rest of us how very 'upmarket ' you consider yourself to be.
Now that's fine, but it's better not to hide behind the pretence and your knowledge of Muslims and Arabs in all negative forms, in an attempt of getting your story out for all to see .
Carry on McDuff, I'm sure we are all listening. We might even have some question for you once you have managed to release all those lovely stories that you are just dying to tell us .
Kissy, kissy, Muddy. XXX

Waiting in anticipation.
Shouldn't that be green eyed anticipation ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

27-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Shouldn't that be green eyed anticipation ?
Absolutely not.
My life history is my own affair and probably far more exciting than any part of yours.

Plus, I would not want the whole of the world to be able to 'Google' it !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2018, 12:05 PM

I doubt it

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top