Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:02 AM

Re: Today i join the Borg Collective.

You will be assimilated....and what Silver Tabby said.

Seriously though, I hope the procedure is unenventful and you are back to beating as steady as a bass drum.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:59 AM

Hope all went ok MC. Looking forward to an update x
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 09:05 AM

UPDATE.
on Monday i was all ready for for the pacemaker to be fitted however one of the consultants objected so more tests and medication review planned for Tuesday.
Was actually released 5pm Tuesday and my son took me to his home near Milton Keynes. No pacemaker fitted.

All went well until Wednesday lunchtime and he had to call 999 as i started having another heart attack.

Was rushed by ambulance back to Kettering Cardiac unit.
Straight into theatre, 1st stent redone plus another new stent fitted.
Im back on the cardiac ward. Bay 1 this time.
Im in terrible pain still. May have cracked ribs. Im tired and sore everywhere. To be honest I'm frightened what's going to happen next.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 09:28 AM

I'm so sorry to hear your news MC. I hope a new plan is sorted soon so you can be back home.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 09:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear They changed Their mind about the op' MC,did They explain?..sending You good healing thoughts..hang in there ((((((((hugs))))))))
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Hi MC stay positive , tell yourself you are not going to feel like this forever and soon you will be home xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 09:59 AM

Oh heck, I wondered why you hadn't updated us.

Obviously things didn't go to plan but you are back in the best place. Stay positive, we are all thinking about you

Feel those positive vibes xx
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 10:19 AM

MC, whilst you are in hospital you have immediate care, so it is the best place to be. Don't worry, just use this time to rest and relax..... because we all want you back with us asap.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 10:47 AM

Goodness MC, I can understand you being anxious too! Poor you. Thank goodness your son was there.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, so you get it clear in your head and understand what's going on.

I hope they sort you out real soon and then you can feel more confidence about going home again. Hang on in there, I'm sure you will soon be on the mend now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:57 AM

So sorry to hear what happened MC and yes, I can understand how it would be scary. Not quite sure why they didn't fit the pacemaker, were they saying it wasn't right for you?
Have a good rest and hopefully you will feel a bit better tomorrow.
Best wishes to you.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top