Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:06 PM

Re: OMG, Ive Never Been So Terrified!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is that what the two spots are in my lip pic? I hadn’t noticed them before! I suppose it’s cos l had to go so close up?
No Art liver spots are like big brown freckles, like you get on the backs of your hands when you're older

I have a shocking picture of myself with no make up (except lip gloss) on this new phone but I'm not posting it on a public forum. Couldn't reveal that to the unsuspecting public
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
No Art liver spots are like big brown freckles, like you get on the backs of your hands when you're older

I have a shocking picture of myself with no make up (except lip gloss) on this new phone but I'm not posting it on a public forum. Couldn't reveal that to the unsuspecting public
Rhian, You have to post it........to prove you haven’t got a ‘tash!!

Thanks for the info about the liver spots!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
rhian, you have to post it........to prove you haven’t got a ‘tash!!

Thanks for the info about the liver spots!!
nope!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:17 PM

Hi

Seeing as how I have met you both and you are both absolute stunners, stop teasing the men on here.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Seeing as how I have met you both and you are both absolute stunners, stop teasing the men on here.
Swimmy, You’re only saying nice things because l gave your guide dog a dog treat!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Swimmy, You’re only saying nice things because l gave your guide dog a dog treat!!
Hi

Nope, I say it as it is.

I have seen the way men look at you both.
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Why do women want to get rid of all body hair?
It is there for a purpose, unless if course you are hirsute and the Bearded Lady.
Down hair on the face keeps the complexion lovely and if you start shaving you will grow a beard!!

I do not want a No!No1!

I agree 100% with you.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 08:51 PM

oh dear I have been thinking of getting a no no ,or something similar ,but as I am on warfarin I wasnt sure if I was supposed to use it or not.After reading comments on here I dont think Ill bother,Ill stick to hair removing cream
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
oh dear I have been thinking of getting a no no ,or something similar ,but as I am on warfarin I wasnt sure if I was supposed to use it or not.After reading comments on here I dont think Ill bother,Ill stick to hair removing cream
That is sensible.
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:12 PM

I use a Brush Hog mower

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top