Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 07:35 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning to you all.

Its dry and quite mild outside.

On my own this morning, my Hubby has just gone off to Hospital to have an Hernia operation, his Brother has just picked him up, so hopefully he will be home by lunchtime.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 07:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Morning all.
Best wishes to your husband, Susie

Quite mild ans dry here in Hull.
Visit to the gym after my slumber then work tonight followed by 10 days off

Enjoy your day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 08:09 AM

Good morning all

Hope all goes well for your husband Susie

I have succumbed to whatever lurgy it is I have. Tried to get ready for work, weak as a kitten and it feels like someone ran me over in the night, every joint hurts, walking is more a hobble and the pain in my chest is making even lying down uncomfortable

Don't like getting sick, hate even more taking time off but I really am not up to it today

So I don't think I'm getting further then the loo today

Enjoy your day whatever plans you have x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

My commiserations to our poorly members and those with poorly partners. Get well soon.

I'm picking my friend up about 11.00am and as it's such a nice sunny day (so far) we've decided on a walk round one of our local country parks followed by lunch & a visit to the garden centre.

Tony & I are out with Ady, Paula & kids for a meal tonight.
A chance to wish Taylor Bon Voyage - she's off on a school skiing trip tomorrow to Austria.

Have a good day all.
AlgarveChris
New Member!
Portugal
AlgarveChris is female 

22-03-2018, 08:54 AM

Hi Susie

Hope your husbands op goes well.

It's my first time on the site. After a frosty night the sun is shining and it's set to be a glorious day here in Portugal.

Off to borrow a chainsaw shortly then lots to do in the garden...Love Spring.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone,

I am accompanying a friend to hosp for a check up today. We are going at 9:00am - not sure where we will go after that - could be a big adventure - could just as easily be a tour of the local shops!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all dry and mild here in the SW so hoping to get out on the garden later.

Hoping all the poorly members feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:29 AM

Morning all, Sun is shinning atm, but quite a few clouds gathering.

Not too sure what to do today, have to wait in for a delivery and I did all the housework yesterday, so maybe just a few games of 'pool' on-line, and baking.

Whatever your doing enjoy, and wishing all the poorly peeps get well soon.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:46 AM

Good morning all. I hope those who aren't feeling too good will be better soon. Dull but dry here.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 09:57 AM

Best of luck to your Hubby Susie..

Good morning everyone

Sunny here but still that chilly wind. Were going to sort out some Biking and Car items out today for the Auto Jumble on Saturday at the local Bike Cafe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top