Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 10:33 PM

Re: Muslim Child Brides,Sydney Australia

I agree with you Billy .It amasses me that there are so many people in government and otherwise that cannot see what Islam is about. and allow and promote it ..In the UK 10 years ago a nationalist paper had headline news month after month about child grooming by Muslims . and the police and social services did nothing ..now 10 years later the gangs are being investigated
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

19-09-2013, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
I agree with you Billy .It amasses me that there are so many people in government and otherwise that cannot see what Islam is about. and allow and promote it ..In the UK 10 years ago a nationalist paper had headline news month after month about child grooming by Muslims . and the police and social services did nothing ..now 10 years later the gangs are being investigated
I had to laugh recently,i read about white Anglo Saxon girls in the UK being raped and abused by "Asian" gangs,they were not Asian but Middle Eastern,and lo and behold a week or so later the Muslim community comes out and said well its not just white girls our own Muslim girls were raped too,what a defence! "its not just white girls"
Instead of condemning it they acted like victims too.
In Australia you cannot report "Aboriginal steals handbag from elderly lady"? why is that,they have to say dark skinned male/female?
Now if a cop is on the scene he does not know if its an aboriginal,black African or a negro he has to look out for,same with Muslims,they all congregate under the title "Islam" not Lebanese or Iranian or in this disgusting case they had the temerity to identify them as Asians?
They were not Asian at all,but Muslim paedophile rapists,that is it,they were Muslim and rapist but you cant say it because it may offend,the sooner we in the west stand up for our rights,for our childrens rights especially then the better our world will be,i am sure some Muslims find it disgusting too,but they say nothing,silence to me is approval!

Billy
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by billsteamshovel ->
Here is a little story you probably will not like,its very confronting,but its real and it happens,the Muslims try to hide it from us infidels,it shows their true colours and motives.

This is not happening in the UK or Australia yet,but if the Muslims get away with it they send these poor kiddies overseas to their doom,its a disgrace,wake up everyone,this should not happen anywhere in the World,its abhorrent.
Of course you probably know that your story is total bullshit again - it is not real, it did not happen. Your fanatical anti Muslim stance means any lie is worth reproducing.

The photo is not of child brides there are no pictures of the brides at the event and they were not children.

Support for these claims is centered around several photographs supposedly showing tiny "brides" dressed all in white and holding the hands of their much taller, grown-up "grooms". However, while a mass wedding did indeed take place in Gaza in July 2009, the claim that the photographed children were actually the brides in the ceremony is untrue. These photographs represent virtually the entire "body of evidence" that supports the claims in these indignant protest messages. However, this supposed photographic "evidence" is in fact meaningless because they do not actually depict child brides at all. Instead, they show young family members of either the bride or the groom. At such Muslim wedding ceremonies, it is a tradition for young girls to dress up and play a role in the celebrations in a way similar to how flower girls are used in Western wedding ceremonies. Although these young girls do look like little brides, they are certainly not the ones getting married.
Read the real facts here:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mass-muslim-marriage.shtml

The only good thing is that your fanaticism is shown for what it is and totally discredited. The sad thing is that other people are sucked in by these lies because they don't check the facts.
vivity
Perth Western Australia
vivity is female  vivity has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Of course you probably know that your story is total bullshit again - it is not real, it did not happen. Your fanatical anti Muslim stance means any lie is worth reproducing.

The photo is not of child brides there are no pictures of the brides at the event and they were not children.

Read the real facts here:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mass-muslim-marriage.shtml

The only good thing is that your fanaticism is shown for what it is and totally discredited. The sad thing is that other people are sucked in by these lies because they don't check the facts.
Thanks Bruce, I was hunting for its origin either from EDL or Stormfront which I was pretty sure Billy would have got it from as he follows them. Glad you have exposed it.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 01:59 PM

I think it's very rude to post details of a member obtained from another forum ... if it isn't against forum etiquette , it should be ..imo
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by maggis ->
I think it's very rude to post details of a member obtained from another forum ... if it isn't against forum etiquette , it should be ..imo
It is against decent forum etiquette but then so is much everything else being said about Muslims here. Two wrongs don't make a right but they do occasionally explain a wrong.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 04:16 PM

Other people on this thread have voiced similar opinions to Billy and nothing said about where their views originated ... all opinions are valid whether we like them or not ... it's bad enough when topics cross into other threads .... but crossing from other forums is a bit rich imo... I've never visited Stormfront or EDL but even if I did it's nobody's business.... all of us visit other sites to gather knowledge and information ( know your enemy?) 'Politically Incorrect' doesn't mean illegal
, I also visit religious sites .. doesn't mean I'm religious.. judging folks by what they look at and read on the i/net's ludicrous....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 04:34 PM

Other people on this thread have voiced similar opinions to Billy and nothing said about where their views originated ... all opinions are valid whether we like them or not ... it's bad enough when topics cross into other threads .... but crossing from other forums is a bit rich imo... I've never visited Stormfront or EDL but even if I did it's nobody's business.... all of us visit other sites to gather knowledge and information ( know your enemy?) 'Politically Incorrect' doesn't mean illegal
, I also visit religious sites .. doesn't mean I'm religious.. judging folks by what they look at and read on the i/net's ludicrous....
I agree with this and your previous post maggis.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 04:49 PM

Maggis I am not sure what details you are referring to here but if you have a complaints to make the correct procedure is to contact Admin rather than making comments in threads

Please note we do not allow discussions about banned members..
See the posts relating to this here
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...035#post349035
thank you..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 04:50 PM

I can't agree sorry, no one needs to read storm front etc to know how racist they are, only people who seem to do so have a tendency to racist opinions themselves IMO.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top