Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:47 PM

Re: Hiding friendships

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am waiting for someone to say, that l am guilty of having secret friendships!
The difference is, l am not married or engaged to someone and have made no promises!
I'd never say that Art ... I'd have to interview all your 71 men first and ask them if they were married and in a secret relationship. and they might not tell you that.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I didn't feel he was meaning there was anything wrong T. did you?
I did wonder as they used the word 'witch', instead of the correct 'which'. Either they were being sarcastic, or they can't spell!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:49 PM

LOL....I've no secrets to hide from Anyone...I'm free as a bird to have friendships with whom I like and when I like, straight/gay/miserable/daft/funny/serious/,whatever....You go for it Art'...variety is the spice of Life ;~)
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Wouldn't it just! I mean anyone who proposes to you after one date and plans the wedding for 4th March this year, can't be taken serious! As a joke l sent him a pic of my wedding dress, you know one of those from the my big gypsy wedding programmes!
What number was he Art?
You could have had a contestants number fastened on the back of your frock and on his top hat and tails like these Strictly Come Dancing competitions.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'd never say that Art ... I'd have to interview all your 71 men first and ask them if they were married and in a secret relationship. and they might not tell you that.
I know you didn't sat that Morti, it just occcured to me that it might be thought!

I try to do a thorough search and check up on anyone l meet! If l can't talk to them on a landline telephone then l am a bit wary.
I am very selective as to who l meet, it would be careless not to be! Some may have slipped through the net, who knows?!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
LOL....I've no secrets to hide from Anyone...I'm free as a bird to have friendships with whom I like and when I like, straight/gay/miserable/daft/funny/serious/,whatever....You go for it Art'...variety is the spice of Life ;~)
Thank You! May. If more women took a leaf out of my book, they might have a happier life, plus l get all my diy done! They offer, l would never ask!

Morti, he was No 70!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

07-01-2017, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Not all men think with their crotches, many use the device between their ears!

BTW there is nothing wrong with being gay!
Ah .. you're thinking of unicorns with that big protruding horn.

I've noticed a lot of gay chaps are very good dressers. Quite dishy in fact ... shame really.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:08 PM

Gays? One of my closest female friend`s son is gay-he is bloody good looking and fit. I watch his posts because he gets all these drop dead lovely ladies all over his posts.

Yours Dirty OG
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, bugger me. I'll put me new hat back in the wardrobe then.

BTW, a friend of my ex husband has a gold tooth, and he was neither a gangster nor pimp, just a show-off.

Be funny if it was the same bloke!

just thinking of ex cricketer who bought my house, he had a gold tooth......lol.....Alan Wells....?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2017, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
just thinking of ex cricketer who bought my house, he had a gold tooth......lol.....Alan Wells....?
Ha! Cosmos. No, they are two different people! Gold tooth is No 70 and ex professional cricketer is No 71!
I've got to go as boomerang No 60 is in the other room!
Ha! What am l like!!

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top