Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 09:09 AM

Monday Muggles

Good morning.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 09:13 AM

Re: Monday Muggles

Good Morning DS - our thoughts must have been on the same wavelength! I will ask Azz to delete my post!

So starting again

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a good day.

Scotch mist is heavy outside but will probably clear up later on Going with my neighbour who lives below me to the hospital this morning to keep her company, she is going for a Cat-scan, so Loki is being taken out in a minute for her first long walk of the day and she is not a happy bunny being wakened up early!

Tale care amd stay safe.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 09:20 AM

Getting a mix on here this morning.

Good morning Rosemary, DS and everyone else of course.

Up most of the night with my wife being sick. Took Dylan for a walk at 4:00am and againg at 6:30am, now he is sleeping and I am sitting here with my eyes smarting through lack of sleep.

I hope everything goes well at the hospital for your neighbour Rosemary, best of luck.

I hope that you all have a very pleasant day and work very hard finding things not to do like I will be doing.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 11:52 AM

Sorry about your wife Antibrown, I hope she is feeling better. It is good of you to be up with her. My husband has always been useless when I was ill, he would stand at the bedroom door and say, "You don't want anything do you?" But expected me to wait on him hand, foot and finger when he had 'man flu'!

I have some sort of virus and a nasty cough, the hamster which was in the room below me last night, was keeping me awake with its antics. When my 'lord and master' came out of his room on the way to the loo, I asked him to go down and remove the hamster to another room where I wouldn't hear it! I was told, "I am asleep and will drop it", so I had to go down and sort it out myself. I was NOT a happy bunny!

Still give him his due he is doing the hoovering this morning, he is more thorough than me, but will no doubt think he has accumulated a years worth of brownie points!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 02:14 PM

Good morning all. It's the beginning ov the Holiday months which seem to come around all too soon. Next weekend Americans will set their clocks back an hour. How exciting! I was awakened by the start of a deisel engine starting up in the parking lot below my apartment. I slept in this morning so I certainly have no complaints since I disabled all my alarm clocks 3 months ago. Have a great day all!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 02:20 PM

Oh sorry to hear your wife, AB, and hope as the day progress, your wife will feel lots better.

Sorry to hear you have a virus DS and hope it clears up soon.

Soochie (my African Grey parrot) is in the dog house - I was moving her cage before going out earlier and she bit my pinky - my nail has been split across and a cut is underneath it! Now it is so sore - she is trying to make up for it by singing "Rose Rose ah luv ye" but I'm having none of it! I had to put two big plasters round it after putting on some antiseptic cream and some Savlon!

My neighbour got her scan and we got a taxi home. Although the place was crowded - we were thru' it all pretty quickly!

Cheers folks
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 02:35 PM

Afternoon all

Sorry to hear about your wife AB, I hope she is feeling better soon. Med don't you just love them DS, my OH would be the same, he is useless when you are ill. I hope you are recovering.

We are very sad here at the moment, our neighbour has been arrested and charged with manslaughter after a terrible accident on his farm on Saturday, the police are staging reconstruction this afternoon. He is a lovely man and will help anyone.

I hope you all have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm a late arrival again, have been into town this morning to do some shopping.

Sorry to hear your wife was unwell during the night AB ..... I hope she will feel better very soon.

Sorry to hear you have a virus too, DS ....... hope it clears up soon.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 03:11 PM

I feel half asleep today, despite the extra hour
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I feel half asleep today, despite the extra hour
A good walk in the fresh air will liven you up, Azz!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top