Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Re: Hiding friendships

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Poor boomerang.
How do you know No. 71 hasn't got any money? Do they fill in application forms?
Ha! No application form! He told me his life story, he's an ex professional cricketer who lost all his money to his ex wife and has just retired! He is very intelligent and witty and that means more to me than wealth!

Don't worry about boomerang, he's bringing over champagne and fish and chips later!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, I only met 'gold tooth' once! We did keep in touch by phone and text and he wanted to meet me again. I made excuses as l thought (well let's say, my imagination ran wild!) because he had a gold tooth he might be a gangster or a pimp and l felt a bit scared!
I have since realised, he isn't a gangster or a pimp and he has now given up on me! He still texts though!
I could write a book on my dating escapades!

Oh, bugger me. I'll put me new hat back in the wardrobe then.

BTW, a friend of my ex husband has a gold tooth, and he was neither a gangster nor pimp, just a show-off.

Be funny if it was the same bloke!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:23 PM

Ha! No application form! He told me his life story, he's an ex professional cricketer who lost all his money to his ex wife and has just retired! He is very intelligent and witty and that means more to me than wealth!

Don't worry about boomerang, he's bringing over champagne and fish and chips later!
Brown sauce or mushy peas go better .... posh hey?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:24 PM

Does he know we're all coming too?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, bugger me. I'll put me new hat back in the wardrobe then.

BTW, a friend of my ex husband has a gold tooth, and he was neither a gangster nor pimp, just a show-off.

Be funny if it was the same bloke!
Wouldn't it just! I mean anyone who proposes to you after one date and plans the wedding for 4th March this year, can't be taken serious! As a joke l sent him a pic of my wedding dress, you know one of those from the my big gypsy wedding programmes!
Knockoutblow
Lancashire
Knockoutblow is male  Knockoutblow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:28 PM

I don't think men can have women as friends with out sex rearing it's ugly head sooner or later.
It's the way we are made, apart from gay men of course witch I dare say there is 1 or 2 on this forum
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-01-2017, 04:29 PM

Wouldn't it just! I mean anyone who proposes to you after one date and plans the wedding for 4th March this year, can't be taken serious! As a joke l sent him a pic of my wedding dress, you know one of those from the my big gypsy wedding programmes!

Stop teasing the poor man Art, or he'll go and book the honeymoon as well.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2017, 04:33 PM

I am waiting for someone to say, that l am guilty of having secret friendships!
The difference is, l am not married or engaged to someone and have made no promises!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Knockoutblow ->
I don't think men can have women as friends with out sex rearing it's ugly head sooner or later.
It's the way we are made, apart from gay men of course witch I dare say there is 1 or 2 on this forum
Not all men think with their crotches, many use the device between their ears!

BTW there is nothing wrong with being gay!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-01-2017, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Not all men think with their crotches, many use the device between their ears!

BTW there is nothing wrong with being gay!

I didn't feel he was meaning there was anything wrong T. did you?

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top