Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 05:28 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Still it rains.

Going shopping with a friend and (hopefully) having lunch in a Chinese restaurant.

Nothing else planned.

Have a fun day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 06:35 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabby, and all who come after. Beautiful sunny morning this morning - the light woke me about 5am, followed by sirens, pfft! Having breakfast, then we shall see what the day brings. Have a lovely day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off for my early morning swim soon - then the days my own.
I might take Tony on another nostalgic drive to see places we used to live.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:33 AM

good morning, bit damp to start and rain forecast, but if the forecast is anything like yesterday it will be the opposite
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 08:04 AM

Morning all, an iffy forecast here too, but then again aren't they all...

Nothing planned for the rest of the day yet other than a salad for lunch and maybe pick a few gooseberries and blackcurrants if any more are ready.

Enjoy your day peeps...
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone, another dull rainy start. The forecasts seem to be all over the place at the moment. Nothing planned today - like Barry I shall be picking fruit, raspberries for me, if any more are ripe. I pass on half of what I pick to my granddaughter - she loves a bowl of fruit for breakfast and raspberries are her favourite.

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 09:09 AM

Morning all

I'm at work but couldn't resist a nosey in here whilst the boss is out of the office hehe.

Rain, Rain, Rain again today, quite fed up of it now if I'm honest. One of the Golden Girls is hosting a hen party today for one of our friends and she has hired a hot tub!!! Hot tub in this weather *sigh* it could have been kind to us *tut*

No matter, it should be good fun, there will be plenty of wine aflowing but I'll be on the non alcoholic wine but I'm sure I'll be drunk on the atmosphere!

I've made some name hearts for us all with my Cricut, it's a surprise so I hope they like them.

Have a good day all whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 09:16 AM

Good morning all rain earlier this morning but now the sun is peeping through the clouds ⛅️

The garden has had a good soaking, it’s surprising how everything has grown overnight!

Ironing is my starter for the day, then a bit of packing.

May be able to get out in the garden later…..

Enjoy your day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 09:32 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy and quite chilly and I am wondering if the lawn at the back is dry enough to cut before the next batch of rain arrives .

Lots to do today starting with cleaning the bathroom.
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top