Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:55 AM

Re: Thank God For Piers Morgan - The Voice of Reason!

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I think we are still waiting for her to answer. She probably has trouble focusing.
Originally Posted by May ->
Heh heh..carry on regardless Kiddo..I;m sure He has more nastiness to fling at Me still..I just won't encourage Him by answering
Now let me see...which one do I admire??
Is it The Goader or The Ignorer??
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Now let me see...which one do I admire??
Is it The Goader or The Ignorer??
Oh please let it be Me cos I is just a sweet little old Lady who is easily hurt by those nasty People
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:48 AM

Oh please let it be Me cos I is just a sweet little old Lady who is easily hurt by those nasty People
Of course you are!
And I am the Queen of Sheba and I say whomsoever manages to ignore goading on here is First Class and Admirable
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisSamsDad ->
He's not playing 'Devil's Advocate' - he's just stirring up controversy - he's only there to be unpleasant and vile, for people who like that sort of thing. This ridiculous attitude that 'Political Correctness is ruining the world' really annoys me. Political and 'Polite' come from the same route, another less irritating way of describing the way people don't use offensive words is 'Politeness'.
You don't hear people saying 'It's politeness gone mad - you can't even call someone awful names nowadays without people complaining' - because they'd sound very stupid.

The people complaining about political correctness are harking back to a dreadful time when gay people were called a whole swathe of really offensive names, racism was so normal you had 'comedians' like Bernard Manning on primetime TV and 'Blacks and Irish' not welcome signs on hotels and houses to rent. You can't say those kind of things today, not because of a crowd of left-wing feminazis taking over society, but because we've become more sensitive and well nice. You're complaining about people being polite and nice!

Piers Morgan is ignorant and vile and I'm happy not to watch a programme he's on.
Excellent post I completely agree with you !
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 04:49 PM

Tut tut..tit for tat nasty Name calling just isn't My style Laddie..but You know that from the past Malcolm..seems You never learn.
You need to stop rambling, girl and try to engage in debate.

Morgan was excellent again this morning. 57% of viewers who voted wanted him in charge of the country instead of Mrs May.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 05:14 PM

Well, l love Piers Morgan And l love Steve Allen on LBC.
These men say it like it is and aren’t afraid to say it!

There is too much pussy footing around these days, that it’s a breath of fresh air when someone tells it, like it is!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 05:18 PM

Sorry Morgan fans, but I think Piers Morgan is almost as bad as Jeremy Kyle.
Both too full of their own importance.
It's a wonder their heads get through the studio doors.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry Morgan fans, but I think Piers Morgan is almost as bad as Jeremy Kyle.
Both too full of their own importance.
It's a wonder their heads get through the studio doors.
Jeremy Kyle? Totally different shows. You might as well be comparing Newsnight with BGT.
Gravitas
North England

10-01-2018, 08:47 PM

Morgan is on Question Time tomorrow - with that thick Butler woman from the anti-Semitic Labour Party, and a few other Leftie types.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the warning. I always watch QT, but definitely wont watch if phone hacker Piers Morgan is on.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top