Join for free
Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:16 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

The Stephen Hawking conspiracy is of course not my own. It's been out there on the T'interweb for some time. I just thought it would provide a little entertainment.

It's curious to see so many people make up all manner of lame reasons why these huge discrepancies exist. They are essentially apologists who can't comprehend that such things go on in the world, or are instead, members of the organisations that conduct such deceptions.

The suggestion that Hawking's teeth are implants is ludicrous. What use does he have of teeth? He can't move his neck, can't speak so won't be biting/eating food as we know it.

And even were they implants why would they put such monstrosities in? Why put just 4 in leaving him looking frankly awful?

These apologetic ideas simply do not stack up.

Something is amiss here. Exactly what it is we can perhaps debate but clearly something is not right.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:18 PM

So, to sum it up, all it boils down to are his teeth. His intellect and achievements are immaterial, it is just his dental profile indicating he is a fake.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:23 PM

Do not question the poster or the utterly stupid and ridiculous conspiracy, if you do it will only prove that you are a fully paid up member of a secret organisation like the New World Order, or the Masons, or the Brownies.

In case you are I am sitting here in my apron, blindfolded with my trouser legs rolled up..
I think I need another layer of tin foil...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:28 PM

No comment cos I don't want to get a row from ST
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
No comment cos I don't want to get a row from ST
You're safe, May, I don't do rows.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 05:02 PM

Just because the poor man is so terribly deformed now doesn't mean he wouldn't want implants of to have his teeth attended to cosmetically. He has just as much to feel a bit vain as anyone else. It could even be medically they help his face keep some shape.

That's not an apology btw but reasons he may have had them.

I do think some people leap to the daftest conclusion before looking at most likely reasons.

I used to know a chap had a tumour on his face he was as vain as anyone else and tried to look presentable rather than accept that tumour was all most people saw
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 05:35 PM

Julie, re your last paragraph. Yesterday I was helping as a volunteer at a club for the blind and partially sighted, which I have done now for eight years. One of our members who is totally blind due to a brain tumour recently had to have a new shunt inserted in his head. On chatting to him, he told me how concerned he was because I felt his hair was longer on one side of his head because of the surgery, and that the shunt was prominent, which it is. I did my best to reassure him that it really was not noticeable to strangers. So even someone who is totally blind cares about how they look.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 05:53 PM

Exactly ceecee, it's a rare person wouldn't feel like that.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:43 PM

Of course it's him...I recognise his voice.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 11:41 PM

It's ludicrous to make these accusations Realist. People who think up these things have far too much time on their hands.

He's in the public eye so he wants to have some semblance of dignity by having dental work done. He used to have a lovely smile as a young man but over the years you could see the disease having a toll on that.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top