Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 10:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Ooh I ain’t upsetting him! Not yet, anyway.

So. After a normal stool at 6, Holly had bad diarrhoea a short time ago. Yes, I phoned the vet for advice! They said to monitor her, give her the prescription canned food, and take her in if she persists. They close at 3.30 today (or 4).

I will keep her in for the day, so she can keep away from the crap she scavenges on when out, which I’m pretty sure does it. She hasn’t had a change of diet, or stress.

I’ll boil up a bag of rice shortly, so she can have that and the water.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 10:55 AM

Morning peeps.
Had a bad night kept waking and tasting the beef burgers I had late last night. So it was my own fault and I never took a lansoprozal before bed. Anyways that will teach me no to have burgers so late in the evening.
A grand day out there dry and grey what else can one expect in the middle of winter. Not looking forward to the artic change that the weatherman as promised after a few mild days I was begining to look forward to getting back outside.

Anyways hope you all have a good day.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 11:08 AM

Good morning all, yet another grey and dreich morning here in the Midlands. Today I am off for another family Christmas lunch at my son's, for those of us who weren't able to make the actual day. So I gather it is turkey, pork etc., followed by either Christmas pud or chocolate pudding, for nine of us, not forgetting two dogs.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 11:26 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast but very bright at the present time, which sounds odd, but I guess the sun is slowly burning off the cloud. Nothing special planned today, but I do intend going through Mr Clumsy's wardrobe and removing things, which he has never worn and most likely never will. I will then put them out of sight until tomorrow when I can get them to the charity shop before he realises they have gone.

Have a nice day all. I hope you enjoy your Christmas dinner CeeCee.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 11:33 AM

Good morning all a dull grey day here...

No special plans for the day.

Hope all the poorly people are improving.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 01:15 PM

I’m facing another big bill...for the replacement of my hot water tank! The plumber drained out some water into a bowl and a lot of scale came out with it, which he reckons is clogging the pump. So he is recommending a pressure tank. He is sposed to be calling me back with a price and availability but maybe not been able to get hold of his mate.

I will try and get Santander to waive their charge though, as that’s something I can do without.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Good morning all.
The sun is shining and there isn't any strong wind so we are off for a stroll along the prom after a bit of lunch.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 02:38 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
It is a lovely day today.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top