Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 06:14 PM

Re: Has Anyone Answered The Question Yet?

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Have a lie down. Give your brain a rest.
I have a brain?
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Where? Oh great one..show us the way....
Every news outlet has discussed it extensively. If you only took your head out of your arse now and again, you might know a little more about what is going on.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 06:20 PM

Is this sniping thread still at large?
I thought it was a bunch of immature trolls on Facebook for a minute slagging each other off, not mature 50-somethings lol!
Grow up folks
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 06:40 PM

I think the question is, and shoot me down in flames if you want.
Trump asked the question " Why are we having all these people from sh*t hole countries coming here.

I think its because most people are trying to get to other countries to escape war, poverty, hunger or political or religious persecution. To improve their lives basically.

I think Trump would rather accept only white, well educated wealthy people, hence he wondered why people from Norway are not wanting to want to make their lives in America.

That's my opinion anyway
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It will probably be discussed on Question Time on Thursday. So there should be lots of answers then!
Or 'The Big Questions' on Sunday morning (hosted by that bloke with the over-sized head - can't remember his name).
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I think the question is, and shoot me down in flames if you want.
Trump asked the question " Why are we having all these people from sh*t hole countries coming here.

I think its because most people are trying to get to other countries to escape war, poverty, hunger or political or religious persecution. To improve their lives basically.

I think Trump would rather accept only white, well educated wealthy people, hence he wondered why people from Norway are not wanting to want to make their lives in America.

That's my opinion anyway
I think his point was more: what is the point of importing poverty, with all the problems that brings in the short and long term. The implication being it was draining the countries recourses.
Gravitas
North England

14-01-2018, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Or 'The Big Questions' on Sunday morning (hosted by that bloke with the over-sized head - can't remember his name).
1) It wasn't.

2) The host is Nicky Campbell.

But thanks for your usual, err, insight.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 08:35 PM

Here was me thinking it was "To be, or not to be"?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I think his point was more: what is the point of importing poverty, with all the problems that brings in the short and long term. The implication being it was draining the countries recourses.
Resources ...fixed that for you..
Gravitas
North England

14-01-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Resources ...fixed that for you..
Well done. Have a lollypop.

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top