Join for free
Page 437 of 1676 « First < 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 937 1437 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 03:38 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Cosmopolitan, what a lovely word, bring on the Cosmos and the globals, the more the merrier that’s what I say, as me granny used to say “It’s a poor mouse that has only one hole to depend on” The more escape routes we have the better.
There’s another vital escape for the humble man, the local, so I’m off now for a pint and a few games of dominoes, see ya all later.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
for the man who has a triple degree in physics and countless more in nuclear science !!

can I ask what default program you are using; this can effect how pics and you tube can be viewed - personally I find using google chrome as a default program allows youtube postings to be used effectively for either viewing them or posting them - so first step check the default program you are using
Numerous,are the times you mention in somewhat derogatory tones,that I hold doctorates in physics and other sciences,good sir. Pr'ithee-are you jealous,dubious or merey scathing? I have NO desire to belay the scathing badinage with which you set about my particular fields of cerebral emmincence - after all,I also play guitars,keyboards,harmonicas and drums,ride a 1200cc motorcycle,hold black belts in three different martial arts plus boxed-and still have the trophies thereof-for 45RMC. 45 straight k/o's,plus one [my last fight] instant disqualification for going down on one knee and punching a R/E sergeant straight in his tiny,weeny,pathetically squishy knackers [the w#nker kept head-butting me,then derided two members of my company who had been killed 6 weeks earlier] I lifted that bastard a good 19" off the canvas-he came down flat,f#cked and sorry he ever badmouthed a member of 45RMC,321 EOD. But NONE
of that has ANYTHING to do with asking why I'm seeing a silent black rectangle. I merely asked. Physics/astro-physics,string-theory,lightwave-contstruction and graviational constants are NOT reliant on some musclemouth taking the piss on a forum. WTF should I know what the 'go to' format for playing videos on 'Over 50's is???'. And incidentally,that boiler-the one that TH
REE 'experts' have examined and condemned,all stating it's beyond repair....is STILL,as I sit typing this with all my 7 remaining fingers....WORKING! I,Mr thikazshitcozeeduzzntnowot'goto'togoto' got it working,using parts of a lawnmower,parts of a tractor-and bits of a vacuum cleaner. Ok,musclemouth-beat me-show me YOUR technical ingenuity at work.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 05:15 PM

Job: "Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upwards" (5:7)"
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 05:18 PM

Oh, Pug that is a lot of words.
Are you well travelled or confusing me with text?

Best I leave you lot to it methinks.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 09:52 PM

Gummy, there is no "I" in team, unfortunately there is a bit of "Me", that was not intentional, also, I saw a keyword early this morning, the plot thickens.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Numerous,are the times you mention in somewhat derogatory tones,that I hold doctorates in physics and other sciences,good sir. Pr'ithee-are you jealous,dubious or merey scathing? I have NO desire to belay the scathing badinage with which you set about my particular fields of cerebral emmincence - after all,I also play guitars,keyboards,harmonicas and drums,ride a 1200cc motorcycle,hold black belts in three different martial arts plus boxed-and still have the trophies thereof-for 45RMC. 45 straight k/o's,plus one [my last fight] instant disqualification for going down on one knee and punching a R/E sergeant straight in his tiny,weeny,pathetically squishy knackers [the w#nker kept head-butting me,then derided two members of my company who had been killed 6 weeks earlier] I lifted that bastard a good 19" off the canvas-he came down flat,f#cked and sorry he ever badmouthed a member of 45RMC,321 EOD. But NONE
of that has ANYTHING to do with asking why I'm seeing a silent black rectangle. I merely asked. Physics/astro-physics,string-theory,lightwave-contstruction and graviational constants are NOT reliant on some musclemouth taking the piss on a forum. WTF should I know what the 'go to' format for playing videos on 'Over 50's is???'. And incidentally,that boiler-the one that TH
REE 'experts' have examined and condemned,all stating it's beyond repair....is STILL,as I sit typing this with all my 7 remaining fingers....WORKING! I,Mr thikazshitcozeeduzzntnowot'goto'togoto' got it working,using parts of a lawnmower,parts of a tractor-and bits of a vacuum cleaner. Ok,musclemouth-beat me-show me YOUR technical ingenuity at work.
Mis Winterbottom can you deal with this correspondence please; I'm rather busy helping other members to learn the intricate skill of posting youtubes on a flat screen - [ quite tricky really you have to first flatten the Utube..............ah well never mind now wot] then file under regular complainants - thank you!

Ps: I do recall when I was studying some Tae Kwan Do martial arts in Tibet a few years back under Master Lee - he always used to say "please ensure you put your anger issues under your pillow before entering the martial arts hall - it is the first sign of a wise practitioner"]
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 10:34 PM

I have many anger issues with Mr Lee.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 10:34 PM

Miss Frozenarse will have her hands full with that one methinks.

My daughter used to do a bit of that fancy judo stuff when she was in her teens, she bought all the gear they wear and all but she soon got fed up with it when she started going out with boys.
I know I’m old fashioned but there’s three things that to me don’t sit right with a woman, a gun, a guitar, and boxing gloves.

Heres the prepared Url to see if it works, if it doesn’t I’m throwing in the towel.

{YT}hq2Dc73-xm0{/YT}
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-01-2018, 10:39 PM

Yes, a Gun and Boxing Gloves are a No,No, but, a Guitar, in the right hands can be a winner, if you have the Pluck.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Miss Frozenarse will have her hands full with that one methinks.

My daughter used to do a bit of that fancy judo stuff when she was in her teens, she bought all the gear they wear and all but she soon got fed up with it when she started going out with boys.
I know I’m old fashioned but there’s three things that to me don’t sit right with a woman, a gun, a guitar, and boxing gloves.

Heres the prepared Url to see if it works, if it doesn’t I’m throwing in the towel.

{YT}hq2Dc73-xm0{/YT}
Here you go Jem, you were almost there.
Instead of {YT}{/YT} just change the brackets to the square ones [] []

Page 437 of 1676 « First < 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 937 1437 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top