Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 06:39 AM

One day we will eat each other

The human race will not stop until every animal is gone and then I supose we will eat each other

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-east-sakhalin
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 10:52 AM

Re: One day we will eat each other

I agree Muddy,the world population keeps expanding ad infinitum,and when we question this logic we are quoted the age old cache 22 answer, " We need to increase the next generation to pay for our generation. " ? . Imagine what the world census would be now if we hadn't has World Wars 1 + 2, plus others,. its truly frightening, we are outstripping the world resources at an alarming rate, It surely cant be sustainable for much longer,
Think I will become a hermit by the coast and live on molluscs, who knows I might even pull a,...mussel ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 11:21 AM

I quite like eating a Chinese ,but don't think I could manage a whole one
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The human race will not stop until every animal is gone and then I supose we will eat each other
That statement doesn't seem correct or rational TBH.

Is the human race eating all the chickens for example?

I'd say that the human race is busily engaged in breeding chickens at a rate that sustains its need for chickens. That situation will continue adnauseum unless and until some apocalyptical event occurs which wipes out all the chickens.

The nature of Nature is mass reproduction. Therefore mankind will never go hungry unless an apocalyptical event destroys all of most of Nature's seeds.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 01:27 PM

Vegetarian diet for all I recommend you may not live longer but my husband assures me you feel as if you are

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top