Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 08:10 PM

Re: Corbyn Looks A Fool - As Usual

There we go with the 3 exclamation marks again, plus 3 question marks. Is it merely senility?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Idjit!!! - didn't you write this???

After we're in our wooden boxes the country will, before very long, become a third world nation.
Of course I did.

You wrote that this country has been a third world country since the 1960.

I didn't.

On what grounds do you maintain that this country has been a third world country since the 1960s?

I asserted that if Compo and the Loonies should get in next, the country will become a third world country soon afterwards.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Of course I did.

You wrote that this country has been a third world country since the 1960.

I didn't.

On what grounds do you maintain that this country has been a third world country since the 1960s?

I asserted that if Compo and the Loonies should get in next, the country will become a third world country soon afterwards.

Ever since De Gaulle said 'NON' to Super Mac's first application for membership of the Common Market.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ever since De Gaulle said 'NON' to Super Mac's first application for membership of the Common Market.
And that was when we became a third world country? Because we weren't allowed to join the EEC?

My opinion is that we have begun to fall toward third world country status since we became part of the EU, rather than the EEC.

EEC = good
EU = bad

Incidentally, sorry not to have responded sooner. This thread was locked a few days ago, but now appears accessible once more.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Anybody see Corbyn on TV this morning? He refused to reply directly to a question about his sidekick McDonnell saying that Esther McVey was a blemish on humanity and should be lynched.

As usual he sneered and changed the subject.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top