Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 05:10 PM

Re: Super Hot Or A Geek? Your Choice!!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Lots! Toy Boys are not my scene!
I would hate to be one of those ‘Cougar’ women.... Ugh, vomit!!

I agree. Not for me either , thanks.
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

19-11-2017, 10:06 AM

Jason is definitely hot, but there are quite a number of attractive geeks out there.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:49 AM

Of these 2 Jason Momoa would definitely be handy around the house those little DIY jobs and I'm sure from that twinkle in the eye that he is easy going and has a sense of humour (both IMO characteristics for the perfect man).

Here is a nice pic of him a little younger and with short hair. I think the hair and beard are hiding his square jaw (or maybe he needs a little dieting...)

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:57 AM

Louis Theroux is high on the favourite Geek list. Both easy going and with a great sense of cheeky humour. I'd be happy to cook him breakfast

Martin Clunes also has to be on the list. Not sure whether he's hot or a geek (as he doesn't wear glasses). But his real life personality is warm and lovely :

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:27 PM

I find a sense of humour the sexiest thing in a man
I want him to seduce my brain as well as my body

But if Idris Elba isn't funny...
I wouldn't complain!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	idris-elba.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	4503  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Louis Theroux is high on the favourite Geek list. Both easy going and with a great sense of cheeky humour. I'd be happy to cook him breakfast

Martin Clunes also has to be on the list. Not sure whether he's hot or a geek (as he doesn't wear glasses). But his real life personality is warm and lovely :

Ooh, Annie, that pic has put me right off Jason Mamoa! He looks like Steven Segal, who l used to think was lovely years ago, but not now!
I think, Louis Theroux would be my choice out of those three!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:15 PM

Martin Clunes for me there

He loves cocker spaniels and he used to adore my wee Gunnar ( my spaniel before last), always made a fuss of him

So did Michael Palin, another geek, dog lover and very funny man
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Martin Clunes for me there

He loves cocker spaniels and he used to adore my wee Gunnar ( my spaniel before last), always made a fuss of him

So did Michael Palin, another geek, dog lover and very funny man
Missy, Martin Clunes..... not for me!
Didn’t he have cosmetic surgery done last year and tried to claim the tax back, saying it was done for acting reasons?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Missy, Martin Clunes..... not for me!
Didn’t he have cosmetic surgery done last year and tried to claim the tax back, saying it was done for acting reasons?
Did he? Cheeky so and so

I only take as I find and I found him to be lovely as he always made a fuss of my Gunnar and always said hello to us

Mind my Gunnar was the most handsomest and loveliest of dogs that everyone was won over by him
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

19-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Did he? Cheeky so and so

I only take as I find and I found him to be lovely as he always made a fuss of my Gunnar and always said hello to us

Mind my Gunnar was the most handsomest and loveliest of dogs that everyone was won over by him
Missy, My sister loves him too because he has a spaniel. She had five of them once!

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top