Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:01 PM

Re: Python eats Pet Cat

If it is not on video it didn't happen

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:19 PM

Bruce, Is showing this video, a punishment for all cat lovers?
If l had a cat, l would be mortified to see that video.
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:21 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...521.html%3famp
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Bruce, Is showing this video, a punishment for all cat lovers?
If l had a cat, l would be mortified to see that video.
Just think of all the native animals that cat (and its feral mates) have killed then it is not so bad (nature balancing things out) and the python is just being relocated to some nice bush somewhere where it can live out its life doing what it does.

I specifically didn't put it in Pets and Animals.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Just think of all the native animals that cat (and its feral mates) have killed then it is not so bad (nature balancing things out) and the python is just being relocated to some nice bush somewhere where it can live out its life doing what it does.

Oh, so putting it in the ‘General’ section and not in the ‘Pets and Animals’ section, will have a lesser impact on cat lovers?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 12:40 PM

Nature is nature, I am sure the python enjoyed eating the cat.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

10-03-2018, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh, so putting it in the ‘General’ section and not in the ‘Pets and Animals’ section, will have a lesser impact on cat lovers?
Frankly I don't care what impact it has on cat lovers. I am far more concerned by the one MILLION native birds killed each DAY by cats.

That is not to mention the many species driven to near extinction by feral cats (such as Bilbies), they are vicious and exotic predator.

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 01:39 PM

I used to keep chickens when I lived in the East and they had names .
One morning I noticed that Chicken Licken was missing .
On investigation we found a python about the size of the one in the video in the chicken run it couldn't get out because of a chicken shape bulge in its Middle .
We caught it put it i. A box with wire netting at the top and decided to take it into my sons school for show and tell!
This must have scared the snake because it regurgitated a squished chicken .
Afterwards we drove it several miles away and released it in the jungle
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 02:44 PM

Frankly I don't care what impact it has on cat lovers. I am far more concerned by the one MILLION native birds killed each DAY by cats.

That is not to mention the many species driven to near extinction by feral cats (such as Bilbies), they are vicious and exotic predator.

Like snakes cats are wild creatures, I think it very unfair that some owners treat them like toys keeping them in the home, instead of letting them go out and about. We have had loads of cats over the years, they had a cat house in the garden and could come and go as they pleased. Yes some got run over, or disappeared, but as I said they are naturally wild creatures.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 03:08 PM

However cats are not indigenous to Australia and have decimated the wild animal and bird populations .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top