Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:21 PM

Re: Tattoos

Both of my daughter had tattoos on the outside of their foot.

They both said it hurt like hell.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You watch JEREMY KYLE ?
Only morons with tiny brains watch Jeremy Vile, hes banned in ruthiotowers..

Did you know its scientifically proven that you can feel your brain shrinking when you watch that programme!!!

Oh! Ive just remembered Im not posting, bye!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My husband is a scientist, has four degrees including a PH.D. a Mensa level intelligence before his illness, and could easily have been a rocket scientist, as was his best friend before he retired, had he chosen to be so.
Yawn .
Stop boasting Tara .
We really couldn't care less .
We could have all easily been something !
No doubt many of us have best friends who have prestigious positions too .
There are lots of people who are Mensa level intelligence .
At the end of the day you can be Leonardo da Vinci or Stephen Hawking it really doesn't matter we shall all die and it will be wiped away .
What will be remembered is the good we have done in our lives and in the memories of our loved ones.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:32 PM

Gawd ... here we go again. I thought old 78's where the needle kept getting stuck had gone out with the dinosaurs.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Did you know its scientifically proven that you can feel your brain shrinking when you watch that programme!!!

Never watched it ... but I know mine's shrinking when I go out on a windy day and the wind whistles through my ears. Never used to do that.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:42 PM

Ah Ruthio, you have got the wrong man. Muddy said Jeremy Kyle Not Vile, but both of them I can't stand.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Both of my daughter had tattoos on the outside of their foot.

They both said it hurt like hell.
I bet it did. The very thought's making me quite faint..
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Watched it one time out of curiosity OMG. I didn't realise how idiotic some people could be, unbelievable.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Watched it one time out of curiosity OMG. I didn't realise how idiotic some people could be, unbelievable.
I've watched it a few times for the comedy factor and because I love to hate Jeremy Vile. He's a condescending little twat, am I allowed to say that?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've watched it a few times for the comedy factor and because I love to hate Jeremy Vile. He's a condescending little twat, am I allowed to say that?
Ooh yes it's a must in that context

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top