Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 12:26 PM

Re: Should we Limit or Stop Having Children.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
One of my children has already done so JBR he is an Australian citizen .
Some of my relatives, out there in Perth, are worried that they might have to follow Chinese language, activities, before long!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 12:34 PM

It would seem sensible to learn Mandarin as a second language being as Australiais loser to China than to Europe .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It would seem sensible to learn Mandarin as a second language being as Australiais loser to China than to Europe .
So even the antipodes are likely to suffer invasion as well!

I'm now racking my brain (such as it is) trying to think of a civilised country that is safe from such things.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Have you got proof that the white population are declining? Statistics are based on who they ask, not facts about the whole of humanity!
Humans are humans, no matter which race they come from, so which part of " Everybody should reduce the number of children they have" did you not understand?
It's not about doing a survey asking people if they have kids.
Births have to be registered.

The white race is DECLINING!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Brits have infested many other countries over the centuries, the British Empire was a DISGRACE!
Many of those countries would have been far better off by now if they hadn't been given their independence.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 06:08 PM

Quite so colonialism was not all bad .
For example India gained the English Language and education system which stands them in good stead in today's world.
The main problem with Africa is the fact it didn't have enough colonialism and so adheres to its tribal culture.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
It's not about doing a survey asking people if they have kids.
Births have to be registered.

The white race is DECLINING!
Well does it matter what colour they are, surely we should be more concerned about whether the human race survives..... but then I have no prejudice!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Many of those countries would have been far better off by now if they hadn't been given their independence.
I agree, and what some people fail to grasp is that when we made them part of our empire, the advantages were to both parties.

They gained benefits from our technological prowess. The Indian railway system that we built, for example, is one of the largest in the world.

They also benefited from learning to run their countries as democracies.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

20-03-2018, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well does it matter what colour they are, surely we should be more concerned about whether the human race survives..... but then I have no prejudice!
But you must consider which races/cultures are the ones which are presently overpopulating the planet.

It is not a matter of racism.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 09:09 PM

I blame Eve and those ruddy apples.

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top