Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 06:31 AM

Re: I wanted to share a little good news with you

So pleased for you and little Rudi Twinks , I hope he continues to thrive and lives a long and happy life
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:21 AM

Any chance of a photo of Rudi, Twink ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Any chance of a photo of Rudi, Twink ?
I would love to send photos of all my cats, but I don't know how to do it. The only way i know how to put photos on my PC is to get my photography shop to put them on a disc for me!

Anyway Rudi is tall, a long haired ginger and white cat, (he is reading this as I type so I have to be careful what I say about him) He is very well behaved, usually , and at night when I tell him " Rudi it is now time for bed" he stands up and rushes upstairs to find the most comfortable place to sleep.
If I wake in the night, which I usually do, I get up and check on him and can't go back to bed till I have tickled his chin...otherwise he comes back with me!

Who said spoiled cat?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I would love to send photos of all my cats, but I don't know how to do it. The only way i know how to put photos on my PC is to get my photography shop to put them on a disc for me!

Anyway Rudi is tall, a long haired ginger and white cat, (he is reading this as I type so I have to be careful what I say about him) He is very well behaved, usually , and at night when I tell him " Rudi it is now time for bed" he stands up and rushes upstairs to find the most comfortable place to sleep.
If I wake in the night, which I usually do, I get up and check on him and can't go back to bed till I have tickled his chin...otherwise he comes back with me!

Who said spoiled cat?
He sounds like a great character, Twink !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
thank you everybody! It is good to share this news with all you animal lovers. the vet was so pleased i thought he was going to hug me.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top